Hello I am new

sounds abit like are trains,were run by first direct

Hi Gus .....I hope all went well with your check up today? Did you enjoy the Rugby? its typical isn't it? all the flippin rain that we have had and yet Sunday was amazing......Roll on Summerrazz

My best wishes

Dolly

i know it was freezing today & and it did not help when we had to go up to hospital on a old train! tomorrow sun shines fingers x

Well today has been amazing hasn't it? They say don't cast a clout till May is out!!! but today we had a stroll along the prom and Mr Dolly even bared his bod to the sun for a whilesad face

Hope your day was better than the cold train journey yesterday......did all go well at the hospital?

Enjoy the lovely weather Gus....best wishes to you

Dolly

yes thanks all went well,said to my Nero consultant my waking & balance not so good,and he said they have just finished trails on a new tablet and are putting results together & if is all well he will let me know when it is available to me good news ,weather really good in weymouth today does work wonders for pd. cooldolly  

THAT SOUNDS VERY POSITIVE GUS....WILL BE INTERESTED TO KNOW WHAT THIS NEW MED IS AND HOW IT WORKS.  SORRY THE OLD BALANCE IS PLAYING UP BUT A SUNNY DAY IN BEAUTIFUL WEYMOUTH ....THERES NOT MUCH THAT CAN BEAT THAT....ENJOYcool

I thought they had decent trains on that Weymouth to Bristol line via Castle Cary these days Gus

It is funny when its climbing the bank though outside Weymouth it struggles up to the junction at Dorchester

The electrics on the London just fly up there

Hope your check up went well Gus.................Paul

cheers paul ,yeh rubbish trains in morning,& good in the afternoon but only two carriages.hope your well notice any difference with the sun out !

Mr Stephenson has lent us his Rocket Gus. It is faster than Northern Rail and more reliable. It's a bit breezy and the man who walks in front waving a red flag is getting on a bit, but at least he turns up on time.

i like it sounds reliable .