Insomnia

Hi Peter and Mam and Roy

Hope you are all plodding along okay. I am Way on. Holiday this Fri. So willl catch up soon. Was wondering if either of you has heard from Tommy and how things are.

Babs x x x

Hi musketeers
Sadly Peter has had a fall this morning and thinks he may have broken his ankle.
He said that he had a fit-like turn last night and wondered if anyone else has had this with the medication {stalevo}?
Tommy :pill: :pill: :pill:

Hope you’re enjoying / enjoyed your holidaybobs Babs x

Poor old Pete, give him my best Tommy.

& how are you Tommy?

Hi Roy
I’m not too bad, still an insomniac though.
I’ll pass your message on to Peter.
Fortunately his fall left only ligament damage and no break.
So he’s making good progress.

Good to hear from you Tommy. I sleep ok but not long enough so I go to bed late to get up at a ‘normal’ time (3-8 seems to be the norm).

Heard anything from Keith?

Hi Roy
Kieth had a nasty accident, he got hit by a car when on the bike.
He’s recovering now from many broken ribs and several other injuries.
He’s also finally been given a definitive diagnosis of parkinsons.

Is he ok to take calls Tommy?

Yes Roy
I’m sure he would be very glad to hear from you.

1 Like

Hi Tommy Roy Peter and Mam and Mrs M

That’s me home from my hols
. I had a fantastic holiday and brilliant weather. The sun shone every day. I hope your leg is better Peter and you have recovered from your fall.
I only fell once on holiday so that was very good for me. Hoping you are all welL

BABS X X X

Hiya Babswood
Good to see you back and so glad you had a good time.

Hi all,
am thinking of you all, especially those with injuries and quite simply all of us who are down.
" war does not determine who is right - only who is left."
Bertrand Russell.

Sometimes feel that this applies to us all.

Hi all hope you all doing OK. ROY not heard from you in ages have you found that house yet?

Babs x

Still looking Babs, seeing one Friday that looks hopeful.

Glad to hear you had a good holiday, Barbados is but a distant memory now… BUT have booked Sandals in St Lucia for next year :sunny: :smile:

Hope everyone is getting on ok, I see my neurologist in December, not much to report really still struggle getting a full night’s sleep but if that’s the only problem I’ve got I guess I’m very lucky.

Hello everybody Hello everybody, joining you tonight, can’t get any shut eye! xx

sheffy :crazy_face::thinking::thinking::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Hi all
At least I’m not alone in the wide awake club!!!
Tommy :pill::pill::pill:

Hi gang been a long saga but just to say I’m back hope you all ok

Hi any one up anyway not been on forum due to someone hacking my broadband had to change all phones, tablets bank accounts and cards did lode some money but have had all except £8 back then fell waited 12 hrs for ambulance and give up got taxi another 6 he wait to discover tore ankle ligaments hope everything is well with you all getting new friend in few weeks a chocolate jack Russell not sure if I go for male /female

Nice puppy.
I’m still up listening to Abbey Road.
Tommy :pill::pill::pill:

Sorry I fell asleep you and Suzanne OK mans legs bit better been bad few weeks hackers still trying to get at me so far new equipment holding out good start to season sun 4.30 big one
Pete and mam ynwa

Welcome back Peter