Insomnia

Hi babs glad your ok mam sending you best wishes and no more heroics please i,m more like my normal self or should it be abnormal self? Have you thought of taking bed downstairs i feel far safer down i,ve not heard from tommy think i,ll wait for him to get in touch was list of my meds any help? Take care
Pete and mam

Hello Babswood so I sound posh eh?
I must tell you singing Iā€™m on my way did not do a lot for my reputation on an Oxford bus (quite funny really)I could feel the whole lot of them staring at me but no brassy fur me a good laugh to myself it takes things aff yer mind even if just fur a wee while eh? Tommy

It certainly does is Oxford quite a posh place to live?
I am sitting in my local having 1 Bacardi and coke.that is what I allow myself as a little treat.i donā€™t want to forget what it tastes like.
I am now on a ginger beer and lime.mixing my drinks eh.
Hope you feeling better after yesterday.

Now if you were on a bus in.Glasgow singing that someone would most deffo join.in.

Has Keith been in touch?
You take care and Iā€™m still nos 1 in Tamā€™'s gang.

Babs x

Hi Tommy
My hubby Phil says to thank you for your concern over me.
He says much appreciated and you have to take care of yourself.

Peter there is no room in my house to move bed.
Thanks for your concern.

I asked about your meds as I.wondered if you were on what the Neuro was thinking of putting Me on.
Hope you and your man are pkay

hi all ,
just a quickie
im still mother in law sitting at the hospital
been relieved for a couple of hours but be back by 9pm
sorry ive not been in touch
i will make up for it after the weekend

best wishes keith

Hi Babswood tell Phil the English man itā€™s only what anyone would do
You do know I now have an English wife
Still laugh even after all these years when she says in her accent (Tommy would you like a piece with your tea )
I know it doesnā€™t read funny but itā€™s wanny that wans when ye huv tae be there and no Iā€™ve not heard from Keith yet ā€¦ Tommy

Hi yesto question both ok think i,m over probs with new meds like you when i get up in night my legs do their own thing lost count how many times i hit wall or doorframe just tell everyone im battered child lol take care speak soon

1 Like

Hi Babswood
Went shopping as usual today I said to the man on the fruit stall in the market
"Could I have 3lb of your jersey royais please" he said cheekily "itā€™s kilos now mate " so I replied "fine then give me 3lb of your kilos then"
Ma patterā€™ s. like watter innit . Tommy

Morning babs how are you today hope your bruising is healing much more like my old self today not that that is great mam sends best wishes she,s off to town later with her sister looking forward to blowing dust off some vinyl,s
Pete and mam

YOU are so funny Thomas.

Whit ye up tae the dae man.

Itā€™s pure scortchin here .
Hope you and your wife have a good day

Whits.the weather like doon your part of the world.

Will speak to you the night if you are on.

Maybe Keith might be on.

Take Care Thomas

Babs x x x

Hi Babswood
I thought my patter Wiz like watter LOL
WERE DOING GOOD
THE WEATHER IS PURE DEAD BRULLYANT SO IT IS
Got a message Peter this morning Iā€™m still trying to think of a reply without it being like Steven Spielberg script and taking me hours to write and not have him say for fcuk I only asked or end up like a passenger on airplane the movie HA HA :pill: TOMMY

Well we now have really heavy rain.and thunder and lightning.
Got my music up loud as I donā€™t really.like it.

Babs x

Well what can I say apart from that is what you get for living up north

We are looking at blue skies and sunshine with a mild 70 degrees
Oh well he ho Thomas X

Hello my wee pals, how are ya all doing? Had a great time at the wedding we went to on Thursday last. Had some good comments about our 1920ā€™s gear.

Anyway babs hope you are ok after your fall and you saw the docs to see if everything is fandabbydozzy! Tommy not sure what meds you are on but they may need tweeking a little bit to get your legs working a bit better, how long have you had PD if you donā€™t mind me asking, and what meds are you on??

Sheffy x

Hi Sheffy Iā€™ve been a work in progress for just over two years now and had both sinamet and levadopa withdrawn I donā€™t see neuro again till end of August so at the moment just on antidepressants and clonazepan to double check just how cuckoo I am.
(I know what Youā€™re thinking) anyway must go here comes nurse.:pill::pill::pill::pill: Tommy

(Edited by moderator to remove curse word)

Babswood itā€™s a beautiful day
donā€™t let it get away
sing a song donā€™t worry be happy

Oh ye canny fling pieces oot a
twenty storey flat
700 hungry weans wull testify tae that
if itā€™s butter, cheese or jeely
if the breed is plain or pan
the odds against it reachin earth are
ninety nine tae wan
Thatā€™ll get ye tappin yir feet hen
:pill::pill::pill: Tommy

And good morning Tommy

Hope your good.Am just oot ma pit.

The longest sleep Iā€™ve had in ages

Me too did you like my little Scottish ditty I left for you before I went back to the land of nodā€¦ Tommy :pill::pill::pill::crab:

Hi Babswood

Guess what itā€™s tapps aff werra again
Doon here