Insomnia

Oh ye cannie shove yer Grannie aff a bus
Oh ye cannie shove yer Grannie àff a bus
Oh ye canine shove yer Grannie fur she’s yer daddies mammie.

PROBABLY NOT POLITÌCALY CORRECT IN TODAY’S WOŔLD.

BEEN OUT TODAY FOR LUNCH WITH MY FRÌENDS

I taķe it no news from Keith.

Hope you ok and had a good day

Babs x x x

I would say that should make me want to come hame but me and Sammy (the dug)are sittin oot in the back gerdin an I’ve got Runrig in ma headphones.Tommy

I think Runrig are brilliant.

Naw nothing from Keith yet
Did you get ma foaties pan yir phone?

Yes really good…your dog is lovely.

Thats the dog ha ha.

Aye am only oot here tae scare the three craws sittin oan the wa HA HA :pill:

On a cold and and frosty morning

The first wèe craw was greeting fur his maw.

The dug got ribeye steak for his dinner
I said to Suzanne " you love that dug more than me" she said "I love the dog next door more than you":thinking: Tommy

Good for Suzanne.
Us Girls have got to stick together!

On a serious note
Ďo you still work.
And if you do what did you do

No don’t work the company let me go after 18 months sick when my neurologist diagnosed pd on health and safety issues.
Where’s Keith. The games a bogey the man in the loaby come oot come oot wherever ye it​:grin::grin::pill::pill: Tommy

Hey Babswood even when I was working I didn’t work.
I’m so lazy
I remember a guy came into the canteen and I was sitting there crying my eyes out and he said"Tommy what’s wrong" and I said “could you turn that heater off it’s really burning me”

I take it you did not want to answer my question.

I worked for H M R C for 30 years

Ok then I was a penguin catcher
IN PERU. very very busy time

Did you say H.R.M.C

Was that Her or His majesty. LOL

How was your brother today?

Morning all.
Hopefully the sun will be out today.
Having a lazy day.
My prescription gets delivered today.Sò I get my box with all my meds in.

Tommy have you applied for P I P.?

Morning Babswood weather dry but very grey down here.
The C.A.B advised me to apply for P.I.P but I’ve accompanied my wife on several assessments and most of the assessors have no medical experience also I. think the odds are stacked against PD patients as your asked mainly questions about mobility i.e can you lift a carton of milk or can you walk the length of three buses I can do these things but I can’t stand still and balance is a problem so is insomnia but there are no points for these.
My brother who had a stroke and was paralyzed on one side and totally incontinent was assessed at home and lost points for picking up his remote control with his left hand and also lost 8 points for getting one arm into a T shirt but there was no way for him to go and get. his clothes himself his assessor was a paramedic basically topping up on poor pay .
Their agenda is certainly not the well-being of the patient so therefore I have absolutely no confidence in these"health care professionals"I personally when I have sat in on these assessments spend my time thinking of what side of the head to hit them with my chair
I once asked on if he was a real doctor he said yes but mainly in emergency medicine so I stood up and duly started to tremor and said could you fix this then he replied yes but your not the patient today so I said with some strong language that he didn’t have to be topping up his pay like this because he obviously has the cure for PD and left the room calling him a lying Jeremy Hunt
Obviously my wife was refused but got it after a nine month appeal.:pill::pill::pill: Tommy

Sorry Babswood I did rant on a bit
However on the question of my brother he’s worse and said he has had enough and just wants to be with our mum again (very sad)
Incidentally one of the doctors noticed he was a bit deaf and found a peanut in his ear he tried for ages to remove it without causing pain A REAL DOCTOR
Anyway he came up with a genius plan
He poured body temperature melted chocolate in there and it came out a treat SORRY BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I’M LIKE. ON THE SUBJECT ABOVE I WOULD ALSO LOSE POINTS JUST FOR USING THIS PHONE :pill::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes::sunglasses::crab: TOMMY

Hey Babswood ur ye geen me a deefy pal
Is it coz a rant aboot the plp sisstem

I think if a poor wee sowel with jist a heed shode fur an interagation a meen assessment he wid be asked if he could poot his hawns above his nut " naw ave no gote enny" well how far can you roll downhill and is that you own teeth. HA HA :pill::crab: TOMMY

No I’m not ignoring you.

Just taking in what you.are saying
It was a scorcher today
Lay all day on.my sunbed.

So now in pub with hubby.as you do.

Up AND DOOÑ THE HOOSE LOOKING FOR MICKY MOOSE