Insomnia

Seeing I’m trying to catch up my 3rd song would be Caledonia by Dougie McLean.

Hi better catch up with you all my 3 choice wild is the wind by David Bowie and my 4 is he ain, t heavy he, s my brother by hollies

Neurologist had prescribed Rasagiline in addition to Ropinirole but told me to take the Rasagiline 2 hours before the Ropinirole, PD nurse said no problem taking 'em at same time, they do different things… hey ho. She checked my BMI & I’m apparently obese (my BP & BPM were both on the high side) so I need to lose some weight, maybe after Xmas?

In no particular order -

Thunder road - Greg Kihn
True companion - Mark Cohn
No matter what - Badfinger
Lazy - Deep Purple
Gypsy - Uriah Heep
Echoes - Pink Floyd (they lost it after DSOTM :open_mouth:)
Split 1-4 - Groundhogs
Red Lights - Brian Fallon

(all liable to change without notice)

There is no dark side of the moon really!!

The piper at the gates of dawn meddled with it & left it in a saucerful of secrets

1 Like

Touche’ my friend touche’.

Hi all musketeers
It’s Friday yeah I’m off shopping and have been told to behave because we’re running out of places to buy provisions .
Methinks I’ll have to get a car and shop outta this here town LOL
Tommy X :pill::spoon:

I get mine delivered these days Tommy. Still make the odd trip to Lidls to check out the centre aisle wonders, last time I went I got a cucumber, tin of baked beans a watering can & a foot pump!

Hi Tommy is Keith OK text him yesterday no reply.
Well I hope you got your shopping in and all went well.

Babsx

That’s a right mixture of things Roy.

I take rasagaline first thing in the morning with my entacapone and sinimet.

Hope you and Lesley have a good weekend.

It has turned really cold here it is a thought to go out.

Babsx

Thanks Babs, you to.

We’re off out for an Indian meal tonight, not a restaurant we’ve used before but it gets a good write up on tripadvisor.

Well enjoy!!

Hi Peter

Hope you and Mam are okay

Babs x x x

Hi babswood
Kieth was expecting to be home by 5.30 . Kay is going to collect him.
Tommy X :pill:

Hi Roy
I’m not allowed to go to Aldi on my own because I keep buying torches and I’ve got loads I’ve no idea why I do it (madness I suppose)

I like a torch, got a large maglite I keep by the bed in case of a power cut + for denting burglars.

Hi yes sorry for the silence but I have just had one of those days first central heating sprung a leak my male guppy had been terrorising one female and biting the tank Sealant so I put spike plastic plants in corners and added 1more male and 2 more females the new male took him on when he went for the female when I went to bed it was quiet got up to empty dish under radiator checked tank plants were floating and 5 fish stuck in corner so at 3am put him in net and restored tank he is still in net he v. nearly went down toilet hope every one is OK
Pete and mam

Hi Peter and Mam
Sue says leave randy alone and pick on something you’re own size. LOL .

Your fav girl was ready to hit him on the head with a mallet me I prefer to flush (joke) I was going to get a small tank for him but my mate is coming in morning to get him and put him in his tank thought this was supposed to be relaxing
Hope you are both well regards
The kray twins

Hi Ronnie & Reggie
Would you like some spuds from our garden to make some guppy & chips.

Tommy :pill: X