Insomnia

Hi Peter and Mam
I understood the same as you that keeping fish was meant to chill you out it seems you are experiencing the opposite.
Have you considered crocodiles LOL
Regards to my favourite girl
Tommy :pill: X

Find them a bit snappy to be honest though mam did laugh could not believe the mess at 3am looked like battle of Waterloo

Maybe you could re-name him Trump the Guppy and instead of putting him in another tank .
Get him some Lego and he could build his own wall.
Tommy :pill:

Don’t know about building a wall but knocking it down for sure

My next desert island disc is
Pretty Vacant … The Sex Pistols

MY next disc feel the need in me by detroit emeralds

People of the insomnia thread
it is my unfortunate duty to inform you that one of our fellow musketeers is undergoing some awful experiences .
Peter Corcoran has embarked on a new hobby to bring some peacefulness into his life by the calming activity of keeping fish but unfortunately the shop has sold him what can only be described as the wildest most vicious guppy that’s ever existed since guppies were invented by Frederick Guppy in 1641 .
I’m afraid this frankly evil underwater monster is ruining what should be a perfectly amiable pastime and causing undue stress to our fellow musketeer therefore directly exacerbating his already not inconsiderable health issues.
I hereby implore you all to put your extremely powerful thoughts together and evolve a plan to help our comrade overcome this intolerable situation and return him to serendipity he most certainly deserves.
On for all and all for one.
God speed you on your quest my friends.
Tommy :pill:

Hi my friends
Im out and home,
Wasnt allowed internet inthe ccu, because of all the machines
Not long been awake, but when i got home i went to bed to catch up on some sleep
I would be awake nearly all night and impossible to sleep during the day
They did find 2 small blood clots during my angagram but cleared them away, so now im clot free
Ive got new medication and bloody hell you should see the size of it .
At first i thought it was a suppository its that big

The ambulance crew and nurses who dealt with me were and are worth their weight in GOLD
It was their skill and care that put me on the road to recovery and why im home now
I was sick in the ambulance and some went on Tasha,s hand in the ambulance but she held me till i stopped , not caring about it, , she cleaned me after and spoke to me to ease my fears , , Adam the driver turn off the sirens because i said my head hurt and only used them when he had to , then Tasha gave me the magic injection , if all crews are like them then we couldnt ask for more
Did you know that ambulance crews and nurses are not allowed to take a financial reward as a thankyou
But i have since found out what depot they come from so on monday im going there to find out what their kids would like for christmas as they both have younger children and im going to donate £200.00 to a charity of the nurses choice in their name only
Without them i may not be here

I would also like to thank my muskerteers for my text messages it meant alot even more than alot
I dont like hospitals but i love the nurses that work there , they give so much for so little
I maybe a bit hit and miss this weekend as i have to catch up on some long lost missing and much desired sleep
Tommy im glad sammy has a nice clean bum now
Babs im happy you had a good birthday and relaxed time
Roy , relieved their was no UK or USA incident
Pete and Mam, hope the fish relax you and that you are both well
Take care
Till later
Keith

Morning musketeers I am pleased to say the codfather is being relocated to my mates bigger tank with you guessed it bigger fish hope all is well with you all and enjoy weekend
Pete and mam

Hi Keith
It’s good to have my London Bruv back and I’m so glad you had a great outcome and genuine care from what sounds to me like total professionals .
Take it easy Bruv and be good
I’ll call you when you let me know you’re up to it
Love to Kay and the family
Tommy X X :pill:

Hi Peter and Mam
So glad the fish problem has been dealt with in a fishmane manner hope you and my favourite girl are well and can now settle into your new hobby.
To the rest of the musketeers I’m sure you have read that the Charles Bronson of the aquatic world has been dealt with in an appropriate manner thanks to peters mate.
I’m so happy that the randy galloping guppy has a new home especially as today happens to be the anniversary of the birth of Frederick Guppy in 1641 the inventor of the said creature .
And please don’t forget the guppy may be like us and has guppy pd maybe he is on levadopa and cannot control his inhibitions after being prescribed the meds by the quack who he was referred to on the surface of his parents pond .
I’m glad he only has a plastic net and not the internet ( if you know what I mean)
Anyhoo as my good friend shakespoke once wrote all’s well that ends well.
I must take my leave now as there is someone in a white coat beckoning me to him
Tommy :pill::pill::pill::pill:

Just to let you know that I have visiting permit whenever I want to surprisingly he went without a fight hope you and Sue are both well all our best wishes
Pete and fav girl

Hi Peter what a time you have had with your new fish hope all sorted now and you can relax watching them.

Hope that Mam is doing okay

Babs x

Hi Tommy.

How are you and Suzanne keeping?

You will be pleased as we all are about Keith being out of hospital.

Hope you are keeping out of mischief
Yer auld Cronie Babs x

Roy

I hope you and Lesley enjoyed your Meal out last night.

Babsx

Hi Babswood
Yes I am pleased Kieth is ok
I think he’ll be very tired though you know what hospitals do you even a simple appointment wears you out.
I hope you and Phil are ok .
Tommy X :pill:

Hi babs mam and me are OK thanks my mate took the codfather to put in his tank it, s 4 times bigger than mine with bigger fish the female he was hassling has just eaten first time in 2 days but nervous about moving from the side though 3 new fish are all around her and coaxing her hope you and Phil are well absolutely chucking it down here
Pete and mam x

Best curry I’ve had in a long time thanks Babs & the service was great, will definitely use this one again.

Good to see you back on Keith.

Sorry to hear about ‘Fishgate’ Pete, glad it’s sorted for you now.

Tommy keep the laughs coming.

Mrs T hope things are ok with your brother, disc 1 good choice!

Hope everyone’s having a great weekend.

Well I, m calling it a day tank is peaceful and calm randy is OK if nervous of bigger fish goodnight all catch up with you tomorrow taking a timeout from 12-2 you, ll all know why :sleeping: till tomorrow
Pete and mam