Insomnia

Well Tommy I certainly hope I’ve got another few years left to live.

Will do what I can about haggis but you know what they are like. IF I’m lucky to catch one will put him in a box and post on to you okay DOKAY ma China.

Thanks Babswood
I think I got vegan mixed up with Vulcan easy done as every shop I seem to visit the doors open themselves LOL
XXTOMMY

Do they make that noise Tommy schhh - click - wee :vulcan_salute::vulcan_salute::vulcan_salute:

Yes Roy they do
Or is that my tinnitus
Oh I don’t know anymore.

spooky

Well that’s cleared that up
I’m a Vulcan not a vegan
EASY MISTAKE!

Hi Peter and Mam
I’ll be thinking of you two today

Tommy X :tulip::tulip::rose::rose:

Morning Tommy, babs, Keith, Mrs T, Roy and Lesley thanks Tommy it means a lot to us and me in particular I, ve not said anything to mam and don’t intend to but I have been waiting for today to see how many of our other family get in touch with mam as I gave up on all of them except for one uncle and one aunt and her son who is taking me to Liverpool I don’t need the rest but I know that the musketeers won’t let me down speak to you later
Pete and mam YNWA

Hi All . I’m back in the world of the living.
Last 2 weeks have been a bit of a nightmare
Falling asleep and wonder what day it is let alone what time it is.
But THANKS to the nurses who looked after me. Also the ambulance crew who stabilized me and their care.
I hope everyone is in good spirits and Pete I hope today works out
You only need the ones who care .
Like your goodself I gave up on nearly all my blood born family.
I didn’t get on with them because I can’t be 2 faced
If you ever want to get stabbed in the back then meet my family
With them everything is money
But my thoughts are with You and Mam

Babs sorry I haven’t been in touch . I didn’t want to burden anyone else .
But I hope you and Phil are well

Tommy I’ve already spoke to you
But thanks for being their when needed

Best to all
Keith

Hi Keith and all mouseketeers mam could not make creme looks like a reaction to the flu jab same as last year getting a funny feeling might struggle to get to Liverpool for

Hi Pete I had a reaction to the flu jab. Lasted couple of days
It felt like I didn’t have any energy and felt like the onset of flu . Got over it in a couple of days

Hi Keith hope mam is same as my trip is coming so close but it is what it is think randy left his mark one female looks fat just what I need 40/60 demented guppies thanks for being there
Pete and mam

Hi Peter although I’m away been thinking of you. and Mam. X x x :rose::rose::rose:

Having a brilliant time on the bonnie banks of Loch Lomond. :grin::grin::grin:

I never doubted that you would be as I have said before I class you all above 90%of my blood family one of my cousins on my father’s side of family did get in touch as did mam, s sister who she goes to town with I may be bad minded but my cousin told me she is walking like a drunk exactly how her mother started with pd enjoy the rest of your break and thanks for being there for me and mam
Pete x YNWA

Good evening everyone.

I stayed at Lake of Menteith four years ago Babs, beautiful part of the country

Hi everyone don’t know if I missed anything spent the day fast setting a small tank as the luney guppy that my mate took left his mark one female has just started delivering early Xmas gifts normally it, s between 20 and 40 looking like a long night hope everyone is OK will let you know tomorrow what tonight brings
Pete and mam

Hee Hee looks like you’ll have to take a splash course in fishwifery .

Regards to my favourite girl
Tommy :pill: X

Hi hope you and Sue are well out of over 100 males in tank I go and pick randy think she is still giving birth thank god my filter is around 90% mature will update you in morning this week has got to me more than I expected but I, m OK now will pass your regards on as your fav girl is snoring like a good un

I’m not going to even attempt to say anything about this week because it would probably just read like platitudes.
Just know this I’m here my friend.