Insomnia

When my hhone was taken i was shopping for 2 of the oaps i do shopping and run errands for , i havent told them as i dont want them to feel guilty as they asked for me to go to marks and spencer especially ( where my phone was nicked )
Why should they feel guilty or upset when they didnt steal it

Well good morning folks I hope every one is well
Hope you all have a good weekend. 17 sleeps till Santa!!!

Babsx

Hi Babs Tommy Pete Roy and Mrs t
Hope your all well .
I’ve got a busy weekend in front of me
Also a few people to avoid
To all who know I had my phone pinched just to let you all know I have a new phone and my number is the same .
Been a bit of a nightmare changing passwords and replacing names and numbers
Lesson to you all DONT store passwords on your phone if I hadn’t I wouldn’t have had to go through all this
Have a good and safe weekend
I will be about
Keith

Morning Babs, Keith, Tommy, Pete & Mrs T. No messages for Les or I at the spiritualist meeting last night, we both reasoned that our late partners had more important things to do than talk to us lol Got to stop in today, Les is waiting on a roofer.

Morning all musketeers
It’s Saturday yeah!
Kieth enjoy your new gadget I’ll bet Kay is fed up already with you saying look look it does this and that LOL
Babswood keep wrapping
Mrs t keep dancing
Peter hope to hear from you soon but no rush eh?
Roy thanks for your help
Lesley did you get tonight’s lottery results last night?

And finally remember that pm I sent last week Peter needs a break .
Please don’t reply on that thread as I shared it with all concerned and I don’t know how to remove the invitees.
Send fresh PM’S instead otherwise we all know that nobody really likes me LOL
Tommy :pill:

Our medium (who was more an xxxl) was too busy arguing with old ladies about pianos (she told him not to bother with her and move on to someone else, she’d actually been asleep and was grumpy). It later transpired that she actually played the piano!

Hi guys thanks for the support feel better now as promised finally finished my tank

1 Like

Good to see you back
And what a lovely job you’ve made of the tank

Regards to my favourite girl
Tommy :pill:

Looks good Pete.

Thanks just had to put some red in any more cd bargains?

1 Like

Hi Peter so glad your back. Wow the tank looks amazing. Red is my favourite colour (just a useless bit of info.)
Hoping that Mam is good too.
Babsx

Hi Pete the tank looks amazing
I could imagine sitting in front of it and relaxing . Glad your back . You would always have my support
Give my love to mam XX
Chat soon
Keith

Hi babs yes mam is fine thanks sends her regards to everyone still got 10 babies to give to my mate
Hope you and Phil are well
Pete and mam

OK thanks

Still working my way through the last 15 Pete. Trying out a new digital cable between my cd transport & digital to analogue converter someone lent me, you wouldn’t think it would matter with a digital signal but, amazingly, it does & the difference isn’t subtle :metal::metal::metal:

Hard to keep pace with all tech now

I have problems with streaming & computer audio (apart from it not sounding as good as vinyl or cds) Bought a chromecast audio recently but I’m struggling with it. Someone said you need a Spotify subscription for it to work right.

Hi Roy
If you sign up to Spotify premium on your phone it’s free for a month and easy to cancel if you don’t like it
Tommy

Thanks Tommy, May give that a go

A huvnae got a clue whit yous ur on aboot.???