Insomnia

Hi babs, Tommy, Keith, Mrs T, Roy and Lesley sorry not replied to you sooner but my mate took us to cream this morning and then I decided to do Xmas shop all done except for ostrich which is being delivered tomorrow oops meant to say turkey tho ostrich is correct will be off for 2 hours tonight usual reason
Pete and mam YNWA

Morning babs, Tommy, Keith, Mrs T, Roy and Lesley hope everything is fine with you all picking up last of my meds this morning and the ostrich for Xmas Dinner that, s me done and dusted my birthday treat to myself cd red rose speedway deluxe edition has come my team top of league Xmas day after last night one happy bunny catch you later
Pete and mam YNWA

That the six disc version Pete? Never really got into Wings, ā€˜the band the Beatles could have beenā€™ according to Alan Partridge :rofl:

Morning all, just 3 more sleeps then, getting excited yet? No? Me neither lol

tweed

Hi Roy
I actually thought the joke was very good but I suppose I should have replied earlier .
Incidentally your video is funny too!

No not 6 disc but 2 one is album other is b sides and banned /unreleased sorry for the late reply but been doing stuff for mum and finding room for ostrich in fridge but Ecstatic at :soccer: scores hope you are both well
Pete and mam

Morning Tommy, babs, Keith, Mrs T, Roy and Lesley hope you are all well and ready for Christmas me and mam are not going anywhere near shops till weds if we have forgotten anything it tough luck picked up a few things yesterday and I truly donā€™t want to offend anyone and realise not everybody is like the following 2 persons (only way I can politely describe 2girls in mid 20,s)who were so afraid the mountain of sprouts would run out that they shoved an oap out of the way she would probably have fallen if I had not been standing right next to her for once I did, nt go after them as I was more concerned with the oap though I did manage a I hope you fu****g choke on them and swiftly appologiesd to the elderly lady who I then helped to get her sprouts what is it with some people thought it was season of good will anyway thatā€™s my rant have a good day all off to feed fish live bloodworm leave my breakfast till later
Pete and mam

Panic buying sprouts? Whatever next? You can keep those foul miniature cabbages as far as Iā€™m concerned, taste like dishcloths. Morning Pete, Tommy, Babs, Mrs T & Keith. Got a final Asda delivery coming later, last of the goodies, crisps, pork pies, sausage rolls and the like and Les has Tescoā€™s coming this afternoon (sheā€™s feeding 11 Xmas & Boxing Day so is still worried she hasnā€™t got enough food!).

Morning Peter and Mam, Babswood, Phil, Roy, Lesley, Mrs t and Keith &Kay.
Iā€™ve forgotten what I was going to say now.
Anyway it was probably a lot of old tosh .
Donā€™t know if Iā€™ve ever tried eating a dishcloth , maybe Iā€™ll have a try?
Have a great day
Tommy :pill::pill:

Hi Tommy hope you are getting on OK. Iā€™ve been struggling a bit myself lately.

Hope you and Sue have a lovely Christmas day.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS My friend. :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree: X x x

To Roy and Lesley

HAPPY CHRISTMAS enjoy your day. Iā€™m sure Lesley you will have plenty of food.

Best Wishes Babs x x x :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

Have sent you a message Peter.

Hoping that you have a peaceful Christmas.

Happy Christmas to Peter and Mam.
:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:X x x

Merry Xmas :christmas_tree: to you and all rest of the gang eat, drink, be merry and most of all stay safe
Pete and mam

Thanks Babs x Merry Xmas & Happy New Year to you and yours to.

Tesco arrived this afternoon with another ton and a half of groceries so pretty sure weā€™ll be ok for food, fitting stuff in the fridge & freezer was like a game of tetris!

To all the musketeers, hope everyone has a great day

Ooh show off I canā€™t do that add a pic lol
Seasons Greetings ma wee cronie

Hi Tommy both of us wish you and Suzanne a happy Xmas :christmas_tree: hope you have all you need our :bird: is cooked just looks a bit browned off to me lol have you heard anything from Keith?
Pete and mam

Hi Peter and Mam
Thank you and a merry Christmas to you two .
I havenā€™t heard from Keith for a few days now but I know he is home with an air tank and nebuliser.
Tommy

Thanks for the update I wonā€™t bother him yet if you do hear from him wish him merry Xmas from us and tell him I, m here if he wants me have a good day
Pete and mam

Merry Christmas Tommy, Suzanne, babs, Phil, Keith, kay, Mrs t, Roy and Lesley hope you all have a lovely day just prepped all veg and treated fish to a live food breakfast
Pete and mam