Insomnia

Hi wag
I feel compelled to share this story with you as it’s a funny coincidence.
My neighbour has a seven year old child and when I walk my dog in the morning.

The child shoots a ray gun at me and says that he is a zombie hunter . LOL
Tommy :pill:

Well good morning Peter

How did the concert go. I take it you are having a lie in.

Babsx

Yes Tommy Keith is in good spirits. It is good to hear. Glad you appear to be feeling mu ch better.

Babsx

Thank you Babswood
Yes I am tickety boo pal.
Tommy X :pill:

Happy Monday (good name for a band that… what d’ya mean it’s been done?)

Morning all, Asda have just delivered more cold & flu remedy (along with some shopping) & I’m just waiting for delivery of some Tassimo capsules before I face the outside world for the first time in a few days.

Glad everyone’s so upbeat, long may it continue :slight_smile:

Hi babs and all musketeers really good gig my mate and his partner reckon best they have seen and now want me to find more slept like a log (Don, t you dare Tommy) till 7.30 final test on tank going for fish later hope all is well mam sends her love and best wishes
Pete and mam

Hi Peter and Mam
Glad you enjoyed the gig ( I think that’s the first time I’ve ever put " gig" in a sentence)

Every generation
Blames the one before :musical_note::musical_note::musical_note:
Well that’s enough of that .lol
Regards to my favourite girl
Tommy :pill::pill:

Quite a successful day. Tassimo capsules turned up so I’m ok for coffee for a few years… I took some clothes to the charity shop for Les, dropped a parcel off at the post office, picked up some packing & bits of kitchen from Les’s daughters & have just burnt what I could, rest will go to tip tomorrow. Put petrol in my car, till I remembered it was a diesel then quickly changed nozzles (only put a litre or so of unleaded in so should be ok).

Glad it was a good show Pete :metal:

I keep getting told off for not smiling in photos Tommy, it always feels like I’m smiling but my face doesn’t seem to comply?

Keith, glad to hear you’re tearing up the highway & having a blast, good stuff mate.

& hello Babs, hope your day’s been good x

Hi have to say Don, t normally see same artist twice In short space of time but would go to see him again if he was close enough guy and his band top draw musicians and his boy Jack is superb on drums my mate and his partner really enjoyed bought 5 new fish (platys) just settled them down with nightlight hoping 5will be there in morning hope all is well with everyone catch you tomorrow
Pete and mam

Good night Peter and Mam
Hope all goes well with the fish.
I’ll have to Google ( platys )
Because I haven’t a scooby.
Regards to my favourite girl
Tommy :pill::pill:

Goodnight Tommy give our love to Sue catch you later

Morning all hope you are all well my five new arrivals are still here

Morning all musketeers
Hi Peter I googled your fish .
Some fantastic colours.

I’m off to hospital now for an appointment with Sue .

Catch up later.
Tommy :pill:

OK i,ll pm you to see how it goes regards
Your fav girl and me

Hi Tommy

How did Sue get on at hospital.?
Hoping all is well. TAKE CARE

Babsx

Where are you all. Keep looking but no one about. Off to my bed the noo so maybe tomorrow? Tomorrow?

Babsx

Busy day Babs x

It is better being busy Roy good night.

Babsx

knackered now though, night x

Well good morning.

Roy Peter Tommy and Keith if he is around.
Mrs T a good morning to you. Too.

I’m off to hospital this morning for. More speach. Therapy.

Not much else doing for me today. Will speak later on. Today.

Babsx