Insomnia

Morning all, hope you are all well?

That would be entirely the wrong color (note US spelling) for the rest of my decor, late 50’s mould.

Hi Roy
Last week we had a little get together and in the morning I found a guy asleep on the floor.
I had no idea who he was so I gave him a kick and said" time to go mate"
He said " no problem and by the way great party"
On the way out he asked " are you rich?" I replied " why do you think that"
He said " the golden toilet bowl"
You should have seen the state of my trombone.
Tommy

1 Like

Hi all musketeers
I’m posting for Peter and Mam
He will be on later as he has some issues with his fish tank.

He and Mam are having a C.O.B.R.A.style meeting to discuss the best way going forward, thinking outside of the box, etc.
Tommy.

Oh dear sounds serious.!!!

I hope all the fish are liking their new home.

Very good but when I heard it before it was a Tuba? :wink:

Good evening Everybody and again would like to thank everybody for listening to my show live and Mixcloud. This Saturday 9 pm - 10 pm I have a couple of brilliant poems by Tommy and Julian (Jules77), PD info from Sara King. Lee Mack Comedy clip, some great music and me waffling on (there is always a catch) all this for 2 hours and no license fee. If any would like to have shout out or message read out please let me know and i’ll sort it out. Let your voice be heard.

I’m not new to site but not been on for a bit so a newbie for all intent and purposes and hope to get to know and along with you over time. Hope you’re doing as well as can be and the is ok for you. Hope you are also going well Tommy. Enjoyed reading everyone’s posts and great collections Roy_s. The Buses look really good.

Ta Taa

JP

Lee Mack Joke “If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish … you’ve saved yourself a fish”

Thanks JP, have a couple of CDs & a few LPs as well :blush:

Hi babs, Keith, Mrs T, Roy and Lesley, and thanks to Tommy for helping out hope you are all OK as you know I have had a problem it seems 3 females not enough for 3males was like watching a Jackie Collins bonkfest added 2 more and still they didn’t stop tank is now full of babies advice is tank not long enough final straw bought 5 celestial pearl danios £28 so when males went for them they found themselves in breeder penhave to think either bigger tank but could be worse stock all females males fight to the death, goldfish, or pack in Google danios if your interested worth a look catch up with you all tomorrow
Pete and mam

Morning all, am flying back up to Inverness this afternoon: God’s own and all that.
People are always nagging me:

got yer stick?
taken yer meds?
that wine won’t do you any good
I told you to eat more slowly
have you tried counting sheep?
maybe if you used a bigger quilt?
no quilt?
went to bed earlier?
sleeping during the day is not the answer
careful………

okay these may not be nagging, but sometimes!!!

I have to keep reminding myself it is well meant.
My fave joke of all time is Dave Allan’s “wide mouthed frog”.
If you have not heard it it is well worth a youtube.

Happy day to all

1 Like

Morning all musketeers
Been to GP.
No big deal really.
Something called osteopenia
Just have to take vitamin D
So apart from tremors, insomnia, crushed vertibrae, falling frequently and being absolutely nuts .
I’m fine.
Tommy :pill::pill::pill::pill:

Hi Tommy did your Dr arrange for you to have a bone density scan.

I do hope that your painkillers for your back are working and keeping you pain-free.

Awe ra best to yersel.
Babsx

Hi Peter.

Hope Mam is. Doing okay
. :shark::shark::shark::shark::shark::shark::shark::shark::shark::shark::shark::shark::shark::shark::shark::shark::shark:
Well your new hobby. Is most certainly? Keeping you very busy​:tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::dolphin::dolphin::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::thinking:

So what happens now. As surely you. Now have far too many fish.?

They must be taking over your life. :fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::shark::shark::shark::shark::shark:
:whale2::whale2::whale2::whale2::fish::fish::fish:
Oops sorry Peter. Could not resist​:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:

Babsx

Hi J P

I hope that you are keeping well.
You were on the forum long before me.
I do hope that you keep on. Posting as I for one enjoy reading what you have to say.

Looking forward to Saturday nights show. And listening to the great music that you play. :notes::notes::notes::notes::notes::notes:
Wishing you all the very best my friend JP the music man. :notes::notes:

Hi Babswood
Nice to see you back on today and sounding so happy too.

I’ve already had the scan.
But got some new meds for sleepy , sleep , sleep.
Hope they work.
Tommy X​:pill::pill::pill::pill::pill::pill:

Good evening all and thank you Babs for your kind words and hope I can bring a bit of foot tapping and a smile with some more great tunes and a few surprise ones. I do believe you were on here before me Babs, think I just typed that much it seemed that way lol. Always glad to hear from you.

A lot of cd’s & vinyl there Roy. Do you have any rarities? Used to collect vinyl myself but lost in a fire many years ago. Managed to save 3 pic disc albums and a yellow 12" disc that were with my sister at time. Do you buy at moment, they are quite expensive nowadays.

Hope you don’t mind me sticking my nose in your post mrs.t but remember enjoying watching Dave Allen with my Dad when younger. He’d seen him live a few times, on the club circuit I think.

Hope you manage to get the Osteopenia sorted soon Tommy and you’re right about the amount of symptoms. Could just about cover the alphabet with em.

Best regards to all

JP

Hi babs know its late sorry but felt I owed you and everyone a post been following professional advice on aggressive behaviour of fish told me it would be long job took males out into obreeder net removed dominent male tried other to in tank one by one thought one was okay but in end he attacked so at minute males in net 2 wiil proberbly not survive as one is really aggressive maybe long night any way sorted out few options need to think carefully will catch up with you all tomorrow
Pete and mam

Probably JP, couldn’t honestly tell you. Trawl the local charity shops & score the odd decent LP but it gets quite tiresome looking through all the Perry Como, James Last, Johnny Mathis etc crud. There’s a local record shop that sells 2nd hand vinyl at reasonable prices (Crazy Beats in Upminster) but last time I went in there I bought 2 LPs I already had!

Morning everyone sorry not been in touch much should have let you all know mam and me are OK 1male fish died in night looks like attacked by other 2 on positive note at least I can now keep them apart and out of main tank regards to all
Pete and mam

Morning everyone hope you are all well and enjoy your weekend off out for a few hours this morning will catch up later regards to all from mam take care all
Pete and mam

Morning Pete & Mam, you really have a time of it with those fish, respect for sticking with it.

And a very good morning to everyone else, hope you all have a great weekend.