Insomnia

Hello Tommy. Shiraz is a very pleasant red wine & I thought only the queen could eat swans?

& a very good evening to everyone else :wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass:

Iā€™m used to buckfast or Eldoradoā€¦ (rich white or old tawny) the Queen and Phil enjoy a cheeky wee LD when at Balmoral and she sent me a text saying if you want a Swan you go for it Tommy ma wee China.
Tommy :pill::pill::swan:

???

They can break a mans arm, so get your missus to catch it :swan::swan::swan::swan::swan::swan::swan::swan::swan:

Ask Babswood about LDā€¦

Hi Tommy, Keith, Mrs T, Roy and Lesley, Laney, and sheffy nice morning here hope you are all well and looking forward to a good day me I, m off to buy flight support stockings though doubt I, ll get red and white suspender belt to fit lol have to try them as neurologist not willing to take me off the tabs that are causing the problem and no Tommy I won, t be posting pics of my new gear mam sends regards to you all
Pete and mam

Evening all
I had a visit from Keith today and he is doing well we had lunch in a wetherspoons Iā€™m afraid that wasnā€™t so good.
But he is looking great beard gone and short hair.
Hate to admit it but he looks younger than me with his nice bomber jacket. And on his tidy little scooter :motor_scooter:.
Regards to my favourite girl.
Tommy :pill: :pill: :pill:

Hi Tommy that was good you met up with Keith. I. Hope that you are keeping well.as you can gather WiFi. All up and running.
Next Tuesday the Sky. Engineer will come and put in. New sky boxes so that will be us all sorted.
And hopefully the bills will be cheaper.

Roy. Weā€™ll they say that red wine is good for. You
I have tried it. But didnā€™t like it.
I much prefer a white chadonnay or a rose blushpinot grigio.
Babsx

Hi Peter regards to Mam.

Your new outfit will take a bit of getting used to
. Ha.ha

Seriously though I hope it helps. As there is nothing worse than pain.

Hi babs and Tommy glad Keith is well thanks for letting me know I was in bed been there since 8.30 but my mate rang just now he forgot i went to clinic so just got messages from you going to have a cup of chocolate with whisky :tumbler_glass: and go back to bed will catch up with you tomorrow mam in bed and not happy i went to bed early dog house again no wonder i,m barking mad
Pete and mam

Good Morning all

I am up and ready for the brilliant weather we are to have today. Fingers crossed.

I hope that you all have a great weekend and that the sun shines. For. You.

Babsx x x

Morning Babswood
Yes the sun is shining here today and I have spoken to Keith.
He said heā€™d enjoyed yesterday although he thought the lunch wasnā€™t too bad.
Whereas I stopped eating mine as soon as I saw a cock roach come out of the kitchen, eating a rennie.
Will you be on radio parkies this weekend?
Tommy :pill: :pill: :pill: :pill:

Morning all from sunny Bognor. Having a great time, foods good (so far) & both shows last night were good, a George Michael tribute & One with Elton John songs. Meeting my cousin in an Italian restaurant in Felpham later :slightly_smiling_face: Cheers!

Morning Roy
Well!, look at you, enjoying yourself and looking annoyingly young just like Keith did when I met him last week. Grrrrrr.
Sorry Iā€™m only jealous.
Have a great Easter weekend.
That goes for all the musketeers too.
Tommy :pill: :pill: :pill: :pill:

Hi Tommy, Roy and Lesley, Laney, babs and Keith, Mrs T and sheffy weather good here hoping our new solar water feature will be fully charged so we can relax to the sound of running water our treat for Easter me I, m praying man City donā€™t beat spurs so my beloved reds can get clear at the top of the league

happy Easter to all from mam and me
Pete

1 Like

Lovely water feature pete, I thought about having one, they are so tranquil listening to them just as long as no one has a weak bladder!!

Happy Easter to you and Mum xx

sheffy

Hi sheffy thanks so EASY to put together and works really well also got solar cat repeller fed up with cleaning up after neighbours 2 cats so far not seen either of them hope it stays like this
Pete

Hi Tommy good morning to you and all gang hope you are all enjoying Easter and not overdoing the chocolate another nice day in store make most of it catch you all later
Pete and mam

Happy Easter sheffy and all the gang just to let you know Welsh shaky speer struck again on our gang thread
Mam sends happy Easter wishes to you all
Pete and mam YNWA
Ps still in with a chance of winning the league Tommy just need someone to draw with City Manchester Derby on Wednesday