I’m out of my
Tree
It’s all so hazy
I’m freaking
:musical_note: Crazy :musical_note:
Birthday Happy
:musical_note:Me to :musical_note:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::wave::wave:
:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

Hi Tommy happy birthday (teenager at last) lol enjoy your day whatever you plan in middle of coughing fit so excuse any spelling errors hi to all gang hope your all OK hope I saw good omen last night Liverpool u18, s won cup beating man City on their own patch need to win tonight your fav girl sends birthday wishes for you to have a nice day
Pete and mam

Thanks Peter and Mam
Who told you it was my birthday???
Tommy :pill: :pill: :pill: :pill:

I ,m telescopic !!! Lol

:musical_note:. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :musical_note:ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY, ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY.

Many Happy Returns tae ma auld China. ( ONLY KIDDIN ABOOT THE AULD)

HAVE A FAB DAY TOMMY.

BABSX

Well good morning Peter im off to the hospital to see my neurologist. Today so will let you know how I get on. This thing with my eyes closing all the time is really getting me down…
Regards to Mam x

Babs☹️
X x x

Morning one & all.

Happy birthday Tommy, hope you have a great day.

Good luck at the hospital Babs x

Thanks everyone
I’ve no idea how you all knew that it was my birthday.
It’s not as if I mentioned it.
Hope your hospital appointment goes well ma China.
Happy Tommy Day​:balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::bouquet::bouquet::gift::gift::birthday:

Hi babs how did your appointment go today just remembered sorry Liverpool about to kick off but still happy to hear your news mam sends her love to you both
Pete and mam YNWA

Hi Tommy just a quick check before we kick off hope your still sober
Pete and your fav girl

Hi Peter and Mam
Only for the last 3 years
I have not even had a pint
I think I’m bad enough without adding alcohol into the equation. LOL.
Regards to my favourite girl.
Tommy :pill: :pill: :pill:

Well Hi T1, Birthday Boy hope I’m not too late wishing and hoping you had a good day :hugs::partying_face: Just to let you know a little birdie told me (shall I shoo the carrier pidgeon away next time?)

sheffy xx

Afternoon all, was hoping to get some bits done in the garden but after my first job of emptying the incinerator ended up with me getting smothered in ash by a sudden gust I’ve given up and come back in the warm.

Pete must be cock a hoop.

Hi all musketeers
I have just come back from the pub as some of my girls that I used to work with took me to lunch.

1 Like

Nice one Tommy.

I was supposed to go to my old bosses retirement party yesterday evening but I was just too knackered :frowning:

Hi dustybin lol I was going to clean up outside but wind was too bad feared I would end up same as you I am cock a hoop but still need Burnley, Leicester or Brighton to draw with City in one of last 3 games and we win last 2 hi Tommy hope you had a really nice day regards to babs, Laney Keith Mrs T and sheffy
Pete and mam

Cheers Peter
I did have a good day but still no alcohol, oh well never mind eh!
Where’s Babswood?
Regards to my favourite girl

Hi Tommy I have pm babs as I messaged yesterday to see how things went at hospital but heard nothing same goes for Laney big game tomorrow all eyes on Burnley regards to you and Sue from us both
Pete and mam

Hi Babs and Tommy. Played thee poem again last night as didn’t save 50/60’s show. If you missed it there is a link on my page.

Best regards

JP

Cheers JP.