Insomnia

The album she done with Robert plant is called raising sands but she records mostly with union station there is a guy in them who plays a dobro i,d never heard of it but it sounds brilliant
Pete and mam

Cheers Peter
Iā€™ll have a look for that tomorrow.
Right now Iā€™m attempting to relax with a Katherine Jenkins
In my opinion a beautiful woman with a voice to match (perfect).
Iā€™m suffering a bit right now with pain in my chest and upper back.
Aspiration pneumonia according to my GP so on antibiotics and steroids.
Tommy :pill: :pill: :pill: ā„¢

Take care mate plenty of r + r hope sue is OK just watched video of man City players singing about Hillsborough some clubs have no class hope Watford win cup see my welsh team Newport in play off final keep up with the rest
Pete

Hillsborough!!!
(IDIOTS)
I hope Elton is a happy man tomorrow

Saw your GP & got diagnosed quick Tommy, wish mine was as accessible & efficient. Hope you feel better soon.

Cheers Roy
I use a patient access app on my phone and if there are no acute appointments for the gp I want to see, just keep logging in and usually spot a cancellation.
I also do me and Sueā€™s repeat prescriptionā€™. And check when any tests results are in but they always say normal range still you know that they are back and simply phoneā€¦

Morning all!

How are you today Tommy?

Iā€™ve got something similar I access via my laptop to make appointments (which is as well because you can never get through on the phone) & order my meds but itā€™s not easy to spot cancellations (or maybe I just havenā€™t got it sussed like you have) & I usually have to wait a couple of weeks to see one of the doctors.

Good morning my friends. Well not a very nice DAY, EH?
PETER I HOPE THAT Mam is doing okay.
Tommy and Roy I hope that you feel better soon. I know that when i got taken into hosp with pneunomia I was in agony. I had to sleep sitting up as could not lie down.

Any way. Iā€™m thinking of you both as wishing you both a speedy recovery.

Babs x x x

Hi Anne is really good to hear from you. Let me know how you get on with getting the botox.

I got my botox a couple of weeks ago and have to go back In 11 weeks. Some days Iā€™m not so bad. I ust wish that it would go awany as quickly as it came

All the very best to you Anne

Babsx x x x

Thanks Babswood
Iā€™ve had pneumonia and pleurisy before but not at same time.
But on this occasion my GP was on the ball early as it was only last week that I breathed in the gunk so although I have pain it is in no way as bad as my previous encounters and as you know well thatā€™s not the type of pain you forget easily.
However a few years ago I hoovered a piece of chicken :chicken: straight into my lung whilst talking at the dinner table and it caused no problems even when I coughed it up 2 weeks later onto the beach at Bournemouth.
And then a seagull landed, gave me the dirtiest look and went to the dustbin for chips instead.
Anyway enjoy your lunch :joy::joy::joy:

Hi Babswood,
Yes ibcertainly will let you know how i get on with the botox.This started with me nearly a year ago and has gradually got worse .its good to know you are still getting it done.
Bestvwisheds to you too.xxAnne 29

Thanks Babs

Hi Tommy, babs, Roy, Lesley, Anne welcome to the gang and all missing members gorgeous day here that, s me in shorts till Sept. Hope you are feeling a bit better Tommy plenty of r+r did you get to hear the alison kruass live album would like to know what you think of it make most of weather babs mam sends her love her breathing is definitely better little bit of tidying in garden and then hopefully a quiet day
Take care all
Pete and mam YNWA

Hi Peter and Mam
Thanks for your concern means a lot as the musketeers are my family now.
Iā€™ve just this minute downloaded raising sand as I had forgotten (happens too much nowadays) so I will deliver my verdict soon if I donā€™t need reminding LOL.

Hope everyone is well a special thought for you Babswood as you are having some issues with the eyes. :heart::heart:
Regards to my favourite girl

Hi babs and all the gang pd nurse rang me today is coming to see me at home next Thursday to discuss the new meds and a memory test when did I say he was coming? lol hope youā€™re all OK regards to you all from mam and me
Pete and mam YNWA

1 Like

Morning all hope you are all enjoying the weather assuming you have the same as us nice sunny day no wind just perfect for chilling out and doing as little as possible how is house hunting going will you find anything that will take your music collection?
Pete and mam

Morning Peter, morning all!

Wherever I go my vinyl / cds / main hifi must come with me (still donā€™t like streaming).

Depending on the size of room I end up with I may have to make do with smaller speakers but not much smaller lol.

See the neurologist tomorrow, not much to tell him other than the finger locking thing but that could be arthritis?

Either side of that appointment weā€™ve got houses to view & then one on Thursday, looking at them on google streetview (the agentā€™s pics give a distorted view of properties) I donā€™t think any of them will be any good but weā€™ll see.

Have a great day all.

Here are the houses weā€™re viewing, last oneā€™s very sixties so be interesting to have a nose round anyway lol

1 Like

Hi Roy like the look of the last one weā€™ll the outside looks nice
Pete

Hi Roy
I agree the last house looks the dogs wotsits.
Also Iā€™m a bit jealous that you can still stream.
Most days I can hardly squeeze a drop :droplet: