Insomnia

Good luck for tomorrow gutted for Keith sounds like this one is a bit worse hope to be back to normal now got some furniture coming tomorrow been waiting so long thought they were growing the timber specially for us hope everything is OK with you all mam bit better one leg nearly normal one has bit further to go
Pete and mam

Morning babs and Tommy, Roy and Lesley been away from the forum for too long really can, t do much more for mam it, s up to her how much she improves I, hit rock bottom when she was in hospital but I, m over it and though it may seem selfish I, m now concentrating on me hope you are all well not heard back from Tommy yet and worried about Laney as not heard anything for weeks I wish Keith all the best I too not been in touch with him for a few weeks but will contact him later today back in touch with you all later
Pete and mam YNWA

Morning Musketeers
Hope you are all well
I had a good night last night due to the sedation from yesterday.
Must say that they are an extremely professional team at the JR endoscopy department.
I’ve been going to this hospital for a few years and have been critical of most of the departments A&E being the worst with neurology a close second.
But credit where its due everyone I met yesterday from the reception to the cleaners in this department were absolutely fantastic and put me at ease, answered the questions I had and I felt well looked after.
Just as well as I’ll be going through it again in a couple of months.
I had six biopsies taken and will get the results in a few weeks.
I was met by the “Best 3” University researchers who had arranged and paid for my visit.
And they will keep in touch with me as we go forward.
Anyway enough about me.
You all have a lovely weekend.

Tommy :pill: :pill: :pill: ™

Anybody awake
I’ve been up all night with Sammy, he’s been poorly.
If you have ever emptied an old radiator, then you’ll know what I mean.
Got the vet at 9 o’clock “AGAIN”

Hi Tommy how is Sammy both your fav girl and me wishing him well we know what he means to you and Sue
Pete and mam YNWA

Hi Tommy hoping that Sammy is OK thinking of him

X x x

Hi babs how are you and Phil? Mam sends her love she is not shedding skin now though one leg still v. painful I, m over ammonia problems so hopefully I’ll get some more fish Tues or Fri almost back to normal now whatever normal is
Pete and mam

Hi babs and Phil how are you doing now with your leg is it improving? Not been much of a friend to you last few weeks but things nearly back to what passes for normal now regards to you both Pete and mam

Hi Roy and Lesley I, m back to normal been sorting my cds and vinyl thought I, d never finish but at last looks tidy and in some sort of order how is the house hunting going? Looks like 9 baby fish have survived so far about to start adding new fish few at a time
Pete and mam

Peter that is good news about the fish.
X

Hello Peter, good to hear you’re groovin’ again, how’s Mam today? Had a great weekend away, got back this evening, spent £63 on vinyl today in Clacton but got some cracking LPs (Johnny Cash, Cream, Commodores & some interesting compilations).

When do you finish your anti biotics Babs and, more importantly, how are you?

How’s your pooch Tommy?

We viewed 2 bungalows last week, Lesley said if the first one had been on the second ones plot she might have been interested… ho hum

Hi Roy and Lesley, babs and Tommy have you thought of investing in lego you can build anywhere seriously hope you find something soon trip for fish might be delayed as I had ammonia spike looks like the main one so until I test in an hour or so don’t know if adding more is good idea mam seems a little better but not bouncing back as usual hope everything is OK with you all
Pete and mam

Hi Roy

Thanks for asking about me. I’ve still got another couple of weeks left and the I get my MRI. Hoping that I will get my holiday in October. I will need to try and sort out ins which I know will not be easy.

Hi Tommy how did your class go.?

Hoping that all is well with you.

Babs x

Hi Peter how’s the new tank. Comi ng along?

How’s Mam I do hope that she is still doing OK.

Babs x

Enjoying this weather it’s great eh
? X x x

Hi Musketeers
My class is going OK.
Got a 2 appointments next week, the class and the neurologist who intends to discharge me (so he thinks)
My GP has told me this but said he would love to be a fly on the wall.
As I told him, if 2 neurologists can’t agree with each other for different reasons and I don’t know what I’ve got but we all have common ground in that my problem is definitely Neurological therefore should be under the supervision of a neurologist.
I haven’t had any biopsy results yet but I have to swallow the camera again on the 23rd July so something to look forward to.
Regards to my favourite girl

Sammy is happy :blush: again, playing in the garden with Peggy.

Hi babs and Tommy and Roy and Lesley hope you are all well mam is OK and going to town tomorrow with her sister me I knocked myself stupid don’t you dare Tommy on wet room door hope you can see 5 lemon tetra top right and 2 of 3 catfish bottom

Pete and mam

Hi Peter what a great picture of your fish tank.

Love to Mam.

Tommy let us know how you get on with neurologist.

Brilliant picture of Sammyx x x

Tommy can you tell me where a copy of last week’s J}P SHOW. CAN’T SEEM TO FIND IT. Cheers ma cronie

It’s okay found it cheers pal. X

Hi Babswood
I don’t think he did the show last week due to technical issues.
But I heard your request last night Caledonia eh, was yours the original version or is Frankie Millers the original.?
I had a wee menshie oan last night’s show massel.