Insomnia

Hi everyone looks like I have made it passed firstbig hurdle with tank so far and all still alive hope everything OK with you all hoping to be back in touch more often now not so hot here just humid if you like heat keep on enjoying it mam sends regards to you all
Pete and mam

Hi Tommy, babs, Roy and Lesley is everyone OK? strangely quiet guessing everybody is enjoying the weather been busy doing the jobs you always seem to put off thanks to all for concern about mam she will be 88 on 11th but says age has finally caught up with her
Pete and mam YNWA

Hi Peter and Mam, Babswood, Roy, Lesley and as they say on the radio anyone else who knows me…
Done my Jack Nicholson yesterday over half way through the course.
Saw my original neurologist today and after an interesting discussion he has decided to allow me to retain his services and is going to start the process from the beginning again and take me off all meds under the GP’s supervision and will write to him about his plan to start me on a complete new medication plan.
He is very much still in the “I don’t know” camp.
But insists that he has some suspicion of a diagnosis but doesn’t want to put those suggestions into my mind until he is sure which I agree is absolutely fair.
When I said “I thought you’re boss Dr Duncan Smith had told you to discharge me”
He replied “don’t you mean Dr… … (name deleted) for legal reasons.
I said.” the very fact that you knew who I was talking about speaks volumes "
He told me that he was instructed to discharge me but asked me if I always did what my boss said to which I said “no”
He said “neither do I”
Once on the new meds he said that he should be in a position to give me a definitive diagnosis next year.
Tommy :pill: :pill: :pill:

Hello Babs, Pete & Mam, Tommy & Sammy. Yes, had a busy week with guests, my cousin was down from Edinburgh for a meeting on Tuesday but stayed at mine till today. We had a pub crawl round Brentwood yesterday visited some nice pub gardens

His daughter has an internship up town and has been stopping with me since last Saturday, she’s stopping up town for the weekend with her Swedish boyfriend then back to mine on Sunday till Friday. Nice girl, don’t really know she’s there most of the time. She goes to bed at ten, leaves for work at 7.

Les is away for a week from Wednesday with her youngest so I’ll be filling in for some of her child minding duties while she’s away.

Good to see Sammy in fine fettle Tommy & the tank looks good Peter.

Bests to everyone.

Hi Tommy, babs, Roy and Lesley glad you seem to be on the right path to getting the answers you need Tommy shame it’s going to take so long good to hear your OK Roy was beginning to worry babs I guess you are making most of the weather mam is okay but so tired all the time she told window cleaner she was reaching her sell by date as for me been in small hole but as always in my own way climbed out again
Pete and mam

Hi Peter
Here is my virtual hand :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: to help you out of that hole :hole:
Regards to my favourite girl

0h hi Tommy. Glad to hear that

You got on well with. Your neurologist. I am back in hosp yet again. Just can’t believe this.

Hi Babswood
I’m sorry to hear that, I’m not going to ask why.
And I was glad to get through the in which I was supposed to be discharged although it was a little confrontational and we both agreed that appointments just should not be like that.
Anyway I digress, I should be on radio parkies tonight reciting my latest work.
It has not been released anywhere else so it is an exclusive for Johnny… L. O. L
What am I like eh?
My thoughts are with you pal you must be due some good luck soon.

Hi babs sorry to hear your back in again sending all our love and wishing you a speedy recovery mam and me I am still here if you want to chat
Pete and mam

Hi Tommy thanks for big hand been trying to sort out prezzie for mam still not totally sure taking her and her sister for a meal 88 on Thurs but is really starting to struggle now hope you and Sue are well was going to ring you later but see your engaged will try to ring tomorrow if it, s ok
Pete and mam YNWA

Hi Tommy yes I will be listening tonight from my hosp bed. I’m sure you will. Be great.

Hi Peter sorry not been. In. Touch. Hope that you and Mam are doing OK.

My back hurts so much and the antibiotics are not working. As I was told today so they are changing them. I just don’t know what is going to happen I am really worried x x x

Babsx

Sorry to hear you’re so poorly Babs, hope they can sort it out for you x x

Hi Musketeers
Has anyone heard from kieth recently?

Hi musketeers
All is well I’ve found Kieth.
He’s in Ireland and has been for the last 3 weeks.
Gets around on that scooter eh?

Hi @babswood,

So sorry to hear that you’re back in hospital, it’s completely understandable that you’re feeling worried at the moment. Sending you lots of positivity and do remember we are here if you need any emotional support.

Please take care.

Best wishes,
Reah

Thanks so much Reah. X

1 Like

Thanks for text Roy

Hi there Tommy Roy and Peter and Mam. Hoping that you are all well.
I am sitting in my hospital room looking out ofthe window at the rain :umbrella: pouring down. Whit a day eh?
My blood markers on the infection are slowly improving. But. They are now trying to say that the new antibiotics are causing me to be mixed up this is the staff nurse saying this after an argument about my PD. I am so angry but there is absolutely nothing I can do.
When I awoke this morning she came into my room and said. Are you still feeling mixed up this morning. I replied no as I have never been mixed up.
I think I cried every tear :cry: I had last night.

I just don’t know how to cope and I’m going to be here for a long time yet.

A Very Unhappy :unamused: musketeer.
Babs. X

Hi Babswood
I’m really sorry to hear that you are so sad.
Would you like me to sack the staff nurse for you? as I am quite good at it, a nurse would be a doddle compared to a neurologist eh?
Seriously though if you want a wee blether whatever the time of day I’ll be on the other end of your phone and that really does include during my class tomorrow I will take your call.
Remember you are a musketeer and a Jock and not even a staff nurse in Mike Myers hospital should get you down.
Saturdays show is now on mix cloud and you’re request says it all.
Thinking of you.
Tommy, Sue and Sammy :pill::pill::pill:

Hi babs can you get moved or to another ward Don, t let them bully you if you are not happy try your local community health Council it’s free I used them for dad when I hit problems please try and stay positive don’t suffer on your own ring me anytime we are both thinking of you
Pete and mam