Insomnia

A big thanks to Tommy Peter and Mam.
I have sent you both a PM. Which I am in the throws of writing. X

Hi babs how are you feeling today hopefully better I know it’s hard but keep fighting I know you will overcome whatever they throw at you love from mam and me
Pete and mam YNWA x

Good morning Babswood
I hope you are a little better today.
Hang on in there pal.
Tommy :pill: :pill: :pill: ™

Looks like Sammy has found a cool place to snooze.

Brilliant EH?

Do you like that picture Babswood?

Hi Tommy babs mentioned sending a pm to us did you get one as I can, t find one whoever said animals are stupid didn’t know what they were talking about hope you, Sue and Sammy are well weather playing havoc with my war wounds that, s rugby injuries for the record
Pete and mam YNWA

Hi Peter and Mam
No I didn’t get a pm either.

Good morning all Musketeers
Especially Babswood I hope you are well and of course a very Happy Birthday :birthday: to my favourite girl.

Hi Tommy, babs your fav girl says thank you so much for the birthday message we are all stuffed went somewhere new for lunch really impressed mam and sister had cod and scampi could, nt eat fish myself so I had liver and onions followed by chocolate fudge cake feel like a spcehopper
Pete and mam

Hi Tommy, babs, Roy and Lesley and all missing members another glorious day here mam has appointment in copd clinic hope everyone is well will post something on parkinsons poetry thread later for dad’s birthday if you are interested regards to all from mam and me
Pete

HiPeter. Sorry notbeen in touchmuch wifinot been too good andThats why i had to messageyou.
Glad to hear thatMam had a good birthday give her my love. Still inhospital.

Babsx

Hi Tommy a big thanks for keeping in touch with me while i am in hospital.

Babs x

Good morning all
Mam I hope you get on OK at the clinic, I too bow to the benefit of salbutamol (ventolin).
And Babswood I hope you are are managing to take it one step at a time and not let anyone get you down.
Enjoy the weather everyone.

Hello all, apologies for my absence but with Lesley away with her daughter (I wasn’t even invited!) some of her grandparenting duties fall to me + I’ve had a house guest as well (cousins daughter had an internship in town so stopped with me for a fortnight).

So sorry to hear you’re still not too good Babs x. How are you Tommy? (& what’s Keith doing in Ireland??). How’s my music loving bud Peter & how’s Mam (& the fish??).

Lesley’s back Wednesday evening so then normal service should be resumed.

My & Lesleys best wishes to one and all!

Hi Roy
I’m just the same as usual but I have to perform my camera swallowing act again next Tuesday and I’m still attending my (one flew over) classes though only 3 more to go.
Hope you enjoyed listening to the record store guy.
I was impressed that he even has his own label and thought that the Norwegian band was pretty good although I have forgotten their name and the shop owner as well.
Never mind eh?

Hi Roy, Tommy and babs turned up at 10am for 10.30 appointment with mam and at 11.15 I asked how much longer and was told appointment was 12.45 at which point we walked out and came home this is 3rd time it, s happened and our surgery is one of best in area lol we both have decided only to attend when it, s emergency fish are okay so far I, m in pd clinic tomorrow pm only music I, ve listened to lately was best of stevie windward forgotten how good traffic were hope you will be home soon babs
Pete and mam

Hi Tommy, babs, Roy and Lesley hope you are all well wanted to share a poem for my dad, s birthday
Never forgotten
It, s that time of year again
When thoughts come to the fore
And as time goes by
I think of you even more

I think of all the good times
They help to raise a smile
It let’s me remember
You were the best dad by a mile

Firm but fair
You were always there
By showing me the way
To give respect to others each and every day
You done me proud that’s all I need to say

Happy birthday Dad

Hope you don’t mind me putting this on regards to you all from mam and me
Pete

2 Likes

That would be great news hope all goes well?
X x x

Thanks Babs x Are you home yet? How are you?