Insomnia

Tommy, I have one word for you:

melatonin

Thank you Sheffy&Mrs t.
I have followed all instructions from my neurologist and I have been told to contact him if the nocturnal problem persists.
So I shall be calling tomorrow as my next appointment is July.
Hopefully the next plan he has will work.
It’s simply a case of trial and error at the moment and my gp won’t do anything independently as he wants to keep the neurologist in the loop.
Regards Tommy :pill::pill::pill:

Hi there my friends Thanks for the kind words.
I am getting my
Stiches out on Friday hoping that it will not be sore.
I was told at the hospital that I am going to have some scar down my face.

Hopefully I will not have another fall any time soon.

Take care Babs. X X X (SHEILA a few years have now passed since w e all met up in York. Was a really good weekend. Although most of the people no longer come on here… Memories eh?)

1 Like

its better to join one of the few CBD oil groups on facebook and ask those onit which CBD oil is recommended for whats happening to you.
i can only compare buying it in holland and barratt, with going into boots and asking for a cough bottle. you need to know what type of cough you have to get the correct cough bottle

Yes babswood, some good memories, I can’t remember the year, wonder if that Hotel is still open, can’t even remember the name of the Hotel either!! Hope any scarring will soon fade and perhaps a bit of makeup will do wonders!
Tommy it’s all time consuming isn’t it, waiting for this and waiting for that, that’s where the patience come in and grit your teeth at the same time!

sheffy xx Good Night All x