Is it snowing where you are?

From the news reports, it seems like Wales and the South West are getting the worst of the weather right now.

Hope everyone stays safe and warm today.

Has the snow arrived yet where you are?
no its not!
35 degrees at night, fans on, (better not to describe what
i'm wearing, don't want the ladies, and the odd chap, to get overexcited).
Off to the beach tomorrow.

enjoy the snow! really - its lots of fun.

t
Hi Ezinda,Snows coming down quite thick and fast here in sutton coldfield north Birmingham, not adding much to the 2 or 3 inches already on the ground as yet,was quite disappointed when looked out of the window and the snow was not 6ft deep as promise purely from a selfish point of view as being retired I don't have to go out and the snow " makes a regular day different".
Ah, I forgot turnip.

I heard you had to add some new temperatures to your scale. Yikes!

Strange thing to say from where I'm sitting but--wear sunblock!
silver spoon,

I know exactly what you mean. It's supposed to continue all day so there's still a chance of a few more feet.

If you're indoors and warm, it can be so lovely. I didn't see real snow until I was 14 and I'll never forget that first time.
Snowing hard here in Berkshire!!

Went into work and promptly told to go home again!!!

Caroline.
It looks like 6-8 inches on top of bins here in Wilts, path filling up so can't tell the difference between path and garden. Not putting my nose outside.
A few inches of snow arrived overnight here in the far east. (That's the far east of England, not Japan). Luckily this fowl can work from home

EF
Hi Ezinda no snow yet here in lincoln lincolnshire i've looked on the bbc website and it says snow is due at 2 pm, martin
hi all, no snow yet in west cumbria dont know about the rest of the county hope you all stay safe and wrap up warm.
Looks like it's really moving! http://goo.gl/maps/hcbtB

Let us know when it reaches Lincoln and Cumbria...
Hi All

It's been snowing here in Hagley, Worcestershire since about 7.00 am and now looks to be 4 - 5 inches deep on top of the garden furniture.

I had thought I would have a lovely quiet day at home, catching up on a few jobs, reading, napping etc.! But .......... The schools are closed so I am at the daughter's looking after my grandsons. They love the snow, have already been out in it and are waiting for their friends to come round after lunch when they are all going sledging. Gloves etc are on the radiators drying before the sledging expedition.

I walked here so hope the parents are not too late back or I might need a spade to get home.
Hagley's been added to the map.

I would love to be sledging. That's really exciting.

Be safe getting home, worrals.
Unfortunately, it is always snowing here. There is about 2 feet of it in my front yard. We had a short blizzard last week that brought about 8 inches. Of course, I live in a city on the Canadian prairies where the predicted temperature for Monday is -37C (about 35F below); however, life will go on as usual. When I lived near Salisbury, sometime during the cenozoic period, it snowed the day before Christmas and the snow remained until the day after Christmas. My brother and I (both pre-teens) were pretty happy to have a white Christmas - it was just like home - well- except for the temperature.

Good luck with your storms.
NEWPORT S Wales .. Start last night had quite a fall , have been watching people pass today we. never normally see because they are usually in their cars .

Stopped now but looks like more to come .

A young man who lives opposite us has made a brilliant snowman ..

Nice to look at but I won' be venturing .out and I am not the one who has Parkinsons . It's very cold still.
NEWPORT S Wales .. Start last night had quite a fall , have been watching people pass today we. never normally see because they are usually in their cars .

Stopped now but looks like more to come .

A young man who lives opposite us has made a brilliant snowman ..

Nice to look at but I won' be venturing .out and I am not the one who has Parkinsons . It's very cold still.
Chesterfield been snowing about three hours
In my part of Oregon we're having heavy fog but no snow. Next week I'll be in Wyoming and probably up to my knees in the stuff. Just thought I'd add a U.S. report! :)
Newport and Chesterfield have been added: http://goo.gl/maps/zcRR6

It's also nice to get the international reports ( Was that -37 degrees?!)

Well, it's set to continue. Hope everyone enjoys the weekend of snow. If you have to leave the house, be careful about slippy streets.

And stay warm.
Not too bad here in Loughborough but they cancelled my neurology appointment.