Is it snowing where you are?

Been snowing most of the day in West Berkshire.

Regards,
HI YEAH!!! We have snow, not a lot,but I am hoping for lots,lots and more lots!!!

And, if we don't get enough,here,in Cambridgeshire, then I am off back to where I came from in West Yorkshire. I absolutely ADORE SNOW. So, Let it snow!, Let it snow, :Let it snow!!! And when it comes to the white stuff, Yorkshire has never let me down! In fact,it was snowing a blizzard when I was born, early one January morning in a small, but beautiful, Pennine village.
Weather report for Aberdeen - snowed earlier in the week no thaw, heavy snow forecast for weekend. Not snowing at the moment. :wink:
Here in Glasgow. We are gearing up for a BBQ. Eeh it's grim dan saaf. Goad blesh yer Mary poppins.
I opened my curtains this morning, no thats not a euphemism, and found its still flipping gorgeous, the sun is shining, its only minus 1.
:grin::sunglasses:
My Lovely wife was shouting something about 8 inches and as I was still half asleep when I came down stairs I thought she was having one of those dreams, but
no she was in the garden "Be quiet woman your letting the whole street know" Hmm
once upon a time ,she replied. You see what I have to put up with:flushed:
Yes we received a good dollop its fun is it not, aaaalltogether now NOT.
Take care and stay Warm my friends Fed:grin:
To anyone finding it difficult coping with icy pavements, try wearing a pair of old woolen socks over your shoes. You might look a bit of a twerp but it really works.
Christo, That would work better than driving six inch nails through the soles of you wellies, as this renders them un waterproof and filling them with expandable building filler renders them unwearable.

Also sitching a huge inflatable mattress and some empty cardboard boxes to your behind is well worth the effort.

ps its still lovely here. We had a little flurry of snow last night, very picturesque.
it still snowing today,sunday,forcast says it will till tuesday.mind you the woods and ponds by me bunglow look beautiful,thats the only thing i like about the snow.:smile:
YES!!!!!! I love snow!
No new snow
Still nothing. In fact its +1C. Roll on global warming.
Hi All,
No new snow today, but about 8 inches here in Essex (within the M25) from the last few days. My wife has just been out and reports that the pavements are treacherous. So I do hope that everyone is staying safe.
Regards,
Weedy
Eck, hold that thought. According to the weather reports, there are 1-3 inches of snow headed your way this evening...

It's stopped here but sadly that hasn't made transport any better.
Dearest Edz,

I'm in trouble I've just left for the hospital cos I've got sunstroke! By the time I'm passed from pillar to post, because of NHS cutbacks and the security guard declaring me fit for work. I'll not make it home, even a smattering of the stuff will bring the city to its knees. I'm DOOMED DOOOOOMED.

I take it back I wish I used my roll-on. How can this be so. What a world what a world. I'm melting. {bows head with a heavy sigh. SNIFF! Whoa! Actually any deodorant would be good right now. This can't be good for the environment. }

Yours fraught with worry
Eck
HI ,Poor Eck, I really hope you are soon better, and be strong,you will get home.By the way, we have lots of snow here, in Cambridgshire I love snow!Unfortunately I can't walk too well so I am housebound and I really wish that some of these so called good neighbours would just pop round and ask is there any thing you need from the shop . or do you need any rubbish taking out, but they don't. That makes me sad.
Eck, according to the reports, the snow should start around 7pm (but then through the evening). But you know how reliable these reports are.

Hopefully, you can get home by then. Take good care, though.

Blue Angel, really sorry to hear that. Our city council has started sending tweets to check on your neighbours, which I think is brilliant. More of that needs to happen.

Ezinda
Dear all (I know you all care really)? I have made it home. I decided to go to the pub and get blootered as I remember I always find my way home when I'm steaming.
5:43 pm and all is well.
Eck
professor fahrtenbaum writes:
near fatal quantities of ethanol can cause an almost total shutdown of the frontal cortex preventing interference with the spacio-temporal processing of the parietal lobes which can recognise significant marker objects even though the patient will report that 'ah've gone blind ah canny see!' The latter symptom can usually be ameliorated by lowering the patient's parka hood and informing him it is on back to front. the patient can the use somatic nervous system and quadrapedal motion (ie on hands and knees) to sense his way home using familiar kerbstones and no-parking markings.
Same thing happens with a can of harmony hairspray.

FYI - it's still not snowing, the heat wave in Glasgow continues. At this rate were facing a hose ban in February.