Is it snowing where you are?

Turnip, you should keep off the ethanol. Better leave it to oxidise into ethanoic acid (acetic acid) which you can then put on your fish and chips.:confused:
That happened to a bottle of chianti once.

Still nowt happening on the snow front.
We have had a very light dusting. Like icing sugar on a Christmas Stöllen cake.
It's coming down now - M&S sold some Xmas fruit cakes for £3 yesterday so we're o.k. for tonight.

M.
Not at the moment , but we still have quite a lot as it snowed all day yesterday. But I have spoken to my cousin in Addingham nr. Ilkley and they have a lot, Good Old Yorkshire snow! WE are off up there in the Spring, and I can't wait cos it's like going home. My heart is still in Yorkshire. I guess it always will be.
it snowing here agin today,ithought it was goin to clear,but nope i was rong:rolling_eyes:i always worry bout me daughter goin to work in the car in the snow,she put on face book having to go 20 miles a hour cus of snow.and there some people goin 50 past others being daft :rolling_eyes:there already been a accident on the eastern primary today,me carer was late coming to me today ,she got held up in the back log of traffic.
Still hee haw. I've squandered my life savings on a sledge and ... Nothing.
...and Citizen Eck's last words were 'rosebud'...
Snow and ice in the midlands. Due to travel to London tonight for a plane to India in the morning; the snow is beautiful but don't want to spend the weekend in an airport........Looking forward to 6 weeks on the beach hopefully
Hi there
The question here in South Wales is not whether it has arrived, but more like When is it going away.
Chunky
It's been so strange today. I think this might be sleet now. Who knows anymore?
Rosebud? Wh (clutches throat gasps and wheezes a bit. Grossly over eggs his pudding. Finally he gets up as he is upsetting the dogs. )i
It is supremely serene here, the calm before the storm. According to reports its either going to snow or rain at around 11am.

Either way I'm going nowhere.
Lots of snow here in Aberdeen, snowing now and looks like its on for the day.
Council trying their best to keep roads and pavements clear but its not easy.
Not driving at the moment feel its safer to use the bus.:smile:

Kids round the corner have built the most fantastic snowmen
It's snowing! Doesn't seem to be lying though.
Oh that was my thinking earlier in the week, now we are up to our knees!!
Maybe just be grateful its nae sticking
It's been snowing here in Dundee since early morning and it is still snowing. The snow plough was here earlier but road is just as bad again!! Been told it is going to get worse at 5 p.m. Roll on the summer !

Keep cosy

Powrie