Lost licence help

Aye aye supa

hope Edds well , thanks for your post

tooraloo my wee sunflower xx

Hello it's me Ian 

i would just like to say a big thank you to you all for your best wishes and I will post the outcome of this mess when I get things sorted out one way or another anyway I will be quiet for not posting so much until I get somewhere  but thank you all the very best to you all 

tooraloo Ian 

Ian, fight back with this. Firstly because you know you can drive and don't deserve to have it taken away and secondly for the appalling way this was handled and how you've been treated!! Good luck! X

Aye aye all  I am waiting what seems for ever for everyone to get going , my PD advisor and my PD nurse and my neuro are all on this but we are all badgering the neuro to get his letter to me so I can send a Off our appeal , unfortunately the lorry licence has to go not that I cannot drive one but to try to simplify getting the car one back , and now for the first time in. My life I can no longer work aged 56 sad eh but that's PD and the system for you !! Thankfully I am adjusting okay as I have a big bit of ground here and lots to do , I will post outcome 

Ian 

Ian, we all so want you to succeed with this. X

Fingers and legs crossed for  you x

My driving licence was also taken from me last January, due to a negative, incorrect report from my PD nurse, which my neurologist copied and sent to the DVLA, as requested by them. 

I immediately appealed and asked the PD nurse to write a new correct report, which she did.

It took 3 months to get sorted and for the DVLA to restore my licence, which they did for another 3yrs. I kept ringing and emailing them for a progress report on my situation and in the end I think they got sick of hearing from me!

It was after this incident that I changed hospitals. Good luck Ian and I hope you will be driving again soon.

Twinks.

Aye aye twinks 

I hope it goes Well  , it's good you got it back for three years      

Toooraloo ianxx

oh no, Ian!!   i have just come back from an extended holiday and logged into the site; I didn't see much comment from you and assumed that you were busy/away/working/scunnered!!  I have only just found this thread and am totally shocked and gob-smacked at the high-handedness of the DVLA.  I had to send my own licence in to them the day before I left, and received my new one when I got home...for 3 years.  That felt bad enough, as I have had a clean licence for over 40 years, and appreciate my independence; it felt as though they were taking it away and I was helpless to do anything about it.

I do hope that this decision can be reversed, and quickly.  I find it unacceptable that this level of decision can be made without a face-to-face assessment.  Good luck with your fight....you have a lot of support from everyone on the site.

Aye aye lesp

thanks , and I hope you got a good holiday does good to have a break eh ! . Fingers crossed I might get my car licence back but the lorry ones gone now and so is my job ach moan moan . Tooraloo the noo

Ian x

Phoned up to ask about my licence and they told me three weeks before they would even look into it aye they were a lot quicker than that when they took it away. I got no notice at all !! So them boots were made for walking ha ha !! A holes 

Aye THREE months and still waiting !!! 

If they wanted money from me it wouldn't take that long ach am fed up of them now 

And still waitinggggg !!!! 

Let's hope now the Easter break is over that you might get some news Ian! X

It took just 3 months to get mine back. But that was with a lot of phone calls, letters and nagging!!! Good luck Ian.

It's three months gone by and no licence yet and I am always phoning   Ach am no happy with them. At all ,thanks for your posts folks

Ask your MP to get involved Ian.......make them do something for their wages

If no licence when we get home I will do that 

cheers smoggy

Am paying road tax for my making emissions 

but am still waiting for the decisions

the poor old car my brakes are all stuck 

but now I realise they don't give a  ..... 

christ the DVLA  they will not be rushed 

they talk some tales just to keep me hushed 

they do not care if a bus is running late 

on our decision you'll just have to wait 

well here we are am on to month four 

I wait for the postie am pacing the floor 

no bloody mail  well what can you do 

I hope this doesn't happen to you 

I think they hope that I'll soon be deed 

am telling you now am going of ma heed 

well there it is my story so far 

do you know anyone that wants my car 

hill walker Ian 

Hi Ian,

Thats excellent, you should send it to them,hope you and Catriona enjoy York,I hope you all have a great time 

Best Wishes Anne