Lost licence help

Hello Ian, a Rhyme from me to add to your poetic plea,

your situation is so unfair, and it must drive you totally to despair.

their communications are way too slow but before you tell hem where to go,

sit a moment, breathe a sigh, and let the stress just pass you by.

All this waiting, what's it all about, can't they seem to sort things out!!

lets hope that soon some news you'll hear, to bring some long awaited cheer!

big hug, Sue x

Good idea sending the DVLA a copy of your plight Ian, you never know it might help.........

DVLA     Are moving on nicely two letters. From the neuro and one from PD nurse saying I should get my licence and I just got home to find yet another letter from them saying they need more information from my  GP now it feels like they are hoping someone will say don't give him his licence back , four months and waiting !! 

On the road again . Yes I got it today yipeeeeeeee !!!!!! Freedom !!!!!!!!!! 

Tooraloo ian

Good morning Ian, im pleased you got your licence sorted its just so annoying that idiots in ivory towers (in this case DVLA Swansea) can make life changing decisions at the flick of a switch. Who do they answer to? Nobody, and no doubt some do gooders on here will say its all been done with safety of public in mind but its cost you your job. So yes be happy as im sure you are and I cant blame you, but remember the b*******s done you no favours.

Take care and safe driving

John

Aye thanks John I know it was wrong the way it was handled but it's great to be back on the road freedom ! At last tooralo John 

Ian 

On reflection of how I lost my licence and my hgv which meant my job !! I really feel for anyone else that gets this treatment as its life changing when you have worked al your life and bang they decide to take it. All away from you , then after speaking to my neuro and PD nurse they decide I can have my car licence back , and to add to insult they said. Dear sir if you wish to go for a medical you can have your HGV back as well  !! To bloody late now my jobs gone I. Think they should have pulled me in for a medical first . It would be like a soldier shooting someone then asking friend or foe after . The worlds gone mad !!

UGH. !! Disgust    Unemployed Ian  

Seems there's little sense but from us Ian, my license comes up for rejection whoops i mean renew in jan i may well be sayin a similar story as countless others have, they said they'd improve it Lol

As if this country is all tucked up you know it we all know it but the system is all to uck

Well we're off tomorrow up to bonnie Scotland, so  won't be on the forum for a little while, will be back to tell of our experience!

Chuckles

Safe trip Sheila x

Hope Sheila's getting better weather than we had the day as it rained all day the grounds had enough water now , as they say in Scotland we only need enough water to make the whisky no more ha ha !! Hope your all having a good day , tooraloo the noo

Lord o the highlands Ian 

Well that's put a damper on things