New to the Forum

[post removed]
[post removed]
[post removed]
[post removed]
[post removed]
[post removed]
My typing is slow, for that, I must apologize. I blame it on a dis -- ease, I seem to have picked up.
[post removed]
[post removed]
Hi Janni.

Welcome to the forum.

Ignore the posts that have been removed, it happens, and they are usually dross or insulting in some way.The administrators have it all sorted, so no problems there.

Do not be deterred from posting further posts by some of the more vociferous posters om here, as I have been recently.
[post removed]
[post removed]
Rene,
Did you get to read my post earlier responding to this same post both were deleted.I didn't copy mine so can't just paste sgain.How many times you gonna post it?????
[post removed]
[post removed]
Did you read my first reply to this?
Hi.

I think you'll find Emily said members shouldn't get involved in policing each other, and that if they didn't like a contributor or a particular post they should just ignore it and move on - not agitate just for the sake of it.

x
I'm not policing I'm asking a simple question.:rolling_eyes:
Hi everyone, been diagnosed over a yr an a half with parkinsons... struggiling on how to deal with it, meds not right and due to be admitted back into hospital to try and sort me out. Getting down watching my family and friends living life while i watch from the side lines! My legs seem to be the worst affected when they're giving me bother i can't stand up or sit down, take to my bed about 5 times a day... sleep seems to be the only release! Hope to learn a bit more about parkinsons and how others deal with it, would be great to hear from you all bye for now and try to keep smiling :wink:
Hi CAT WOMAN, welcome!

:grin: