OUR 31st WEDDING ANIVERSARY

Well all that matters is that you're happy J :-)

cool

My AVatar looks like Stevi Wonder, dony you think, I was just scrolling, " I MISS A GOOD SCROLL" my Lady and I used to walk miles and used to scroll all over, hang on she is both laughing and scolding me,  what,,what are you ,, what,, oh  bugger,  WE USED TO GO FOR SOME LOVELY STROLLS,       Casie, do you pronounce your name as CASEY or CASSY, either way its a nice name, my brothers 1st child was called  Joanne Casie Rose Barratt, oh dear I am wandering again. as I was saying,, er  what was I saying oh  er?? tes I  was about to tell you I can only SCROLL about 5mtrs now and I AM CRIPPLEDwith pains in my legs and lower back,, hang on??? my Lady has just thrown a SATSUMA at me,, what what,,,,,,, AR?E sorry I can only S T R O L L  very short distances now. The reason I have sent you this post is to inform you that I envy you, you look the very picture of joy, if they are your children you are a very lucky Lady, and if they are your Grand Children you are even luckyer?? is that a word, my daughters who are now 43 and 41 and have their own lives to live and though they do not live far away I  very rarely see them or my Grandchildren and I miss them so much, I AM POSITIVE they think if they come to our house they will catch parky, and its no good making a fuss or I WILL SEE EVEN LESS OF THEM, anyway I just thought  I WOULD TELL  YOU THAT, forgive me if I sound a bit too familiar, its just your photo reminds me of how things were in my life after my divorce, I fought for custody of my two beautiful daughters and won, that was in 1980 Casie, in late 1980  ,OCTOBER IN FACT, I met my lovely Lady and we became a family again, it was a very happy time for me, I had three lovely ladies in my life, until they reached their teens,  I wont go into that  but they went  back to live with  their mum, I was crushed and it  took about 5 years to get our relationship back to some sort of Father Daughter  relationship, but the lovely closeness whhich you obviously still have is gone for me, oh dear, please excuse me Casie its only when I get to thinking  of all the things we used to do at the weekend ,we  would SCROLL UP SCAFELL PIKE, or the Cheviot, which is onl 30 mls  from our home, in fact as we live in a slightly elevated  position CHEVIOT is clearly visible on a bright crisp Autumn day like wot it is twoday,, sorry I just cant reeezist bean scillie, well Casie I am of now, we have a new Toyota Yaris and I intend to wash it, but the pains that wrack my body it now takes all day, I do 10 mns then stop for 30mns to recover, I used to wash polish and check oil water tyres etc in 1.1/2 hrs and paid great attention to detail, but now my dear Lady does all the driving, and it has taken on a rather battered appearance, so I DONT  BOTHER MUCH,

Well I wish you and your family a very happy Sunday Casie.

Kindest Regards  Fed or Fedexlike

Hi to anyone reading this  Hope you are feeling O.K at this moment in time  (relatively speaking).

I'm OK.   To get to work on time, I start out at 6.00am with 2 Madipar, followed closely by 1 Levothyroxin; 1 Docusate; 1 Sanategen; 1 vitimin C and 1 Amantadine and then again at 8.00am, 2 Madipar; 1 Rasageline, 1 Fludrocortisone and 1 Stalevo.  PLUS I have to change the needle etc to use a new lot of Apo-go which I use 24hrs a day.  Forget about the Movicol - well I often do - to my regret.   

Had a whole lot of anxiety yesterday and today.   My line manager was supposed to be coming over to our office today to meet regarding me being bullied by a colleague .  When she didn't turn up I phoned her and she said she wasn't well and if she feels better, she will come over tomorrow.  Great - thanks for letting me know,  I'll not get any more anxious, it's not worth it.  11.30am meds again. 1 Stalevo, 1 Amantadine, 1 Ducosate and 1 Madopar.   Pills come 6 other times the rest of the day.

I'd better stop this droning on - If I'm not careful, I'll lose this and I'm not writing all again!!

Casie