Problems posting

Hi Vantodder,

Welcome to the forum.  If you follow this link to the Introductions and personal stories page on the forum, you can start a new topic here by clicking the little black box at the top and introduce yourself to the community. 

I work in the digital team here at Parkinson's UK and am always happy to help with any questions about the forum if you get stuck, either here or at [email protected].

The Getting started page also has some more info and tips. 

I hope this helps. 

Best wishes,

Joanne 

Thank  you, got to go now but will try later.

Regards Alan

Vantodder, I spent the firt while taking a back seat, then someone posts  something that makes your blood boil,then your off and running. 

Welcome to the forum , titter ye  lots. 

Sometimes it takes over a day for anyone to acknowledge reading your post, so a good attribute would be to laugh at your own jokes and patience.  Think of it as fishing with a keybard and smelling is important too as we'll. 

Talking to yourself , scratching your àśš  whistling or humming are also skills worth  honing. 

Thanks for your ideas Eck will give them a try

I replied and while processing the post I hit cookies by mistake and lost it. It was very funny, honest , but not so funny as worth repeating.

top tip when you click or press post, run out the room until it's processed, even then I'd give it ten minutes. Just to make sure!

I will now attempt to recreate this phenomenon 

not now obviously

if the next post says "aw naw" I will have failed

if the next post says ta Naaa I will have succeeded

wish me luck

Aw naw

Blast I left it too long, you see I pressed post twice on ma iPad and that only set off a zoom , so when I found "cookies" which was no longer under post iit had processed and posted

illl try ad gain. 

Aw naw

Aw naw

Aw naw

Aw naw

Aw naw

Spend your time on conspiracies. 

Other than that it's a piece of bun. 

Love the conspiracies. Life should nver be boring

I have threatned this laptop with  a large asparagus this  works for  a  day or  two  Porthos  but it will  return to  its  wicked  ways  I  know, it  behaves if it sits on  a  hard  surface  free  of obstacles its almost  like  it  shorts  out  if its  on  my lap,  so  really  it should  be  renamed,  top , or  any  hard  top or  notlap  top, or similar,  as  you  can  tell  its FEDs  silly day

I tend to  do  only  shortparagraphs then  send  as  if   I  attempt long  ones IT slips the prepared  gap  in  the space time  continuam  and  chooses a  route  via  Neptune to Alpha  Centauri and  wont be picked  up  by  sensors on  earth until  3484 so  no 

point  in  waiting  around            Regards  FEDarrowconfusedbig grin

Hello Eck and Vantoddercool

Well if you  have read any of my recent postsstssts to  this 4rum,  you may  have noticed  they  are  in   effect one long  post, this is coss, if  I  try  and  senda longun,  it leaps past  me at  light speed,,186.000 mls  per second  THE SPEED of LIGHT just as Im about  to  send which is too rapid for  my  numb  brain to  initiate countermeasures, so I only do short ones and link them up ,also I find I do my bestist postssis  when hanging  upside  down  from  the many landmarksandspencers in  the  North  Esat  or even the East, and it works  even  better  during  rush  hr  traffic as  this  causes  much merriment among  the  motorists caught  up in  the congestion which  is  created   byPlod , why  they  do  this  I  dont  know as  the aforsaid motorists seem  very pleased  with  my  unusal style  of  typing  and  give  friendly  waves  and  even  request I do  two  four  or  eight  even??? this is  followed by  a  spell  in a cell,(  with a odd  smell ) who  needs Keats  or  Wordsworth  eh  lads,,  just  thouhght  I would  pass  this  info on John,, or  EckandVantodder

FEDeek

I dont know if i have put a post up as it says their having probs

I would love to communicate with someone who wakes early hours in the morning

Wow it looks like it is working now i have put my first post up wonderful.

I have taken 2 dispersable tablets and they have helped the curling of my foot but my back is still so very stiff

Does anyone know if i can sell some craft work that i make as i am trying to get some money for my daughters friend as she needs a stair lift?

It would be lovely to get a responce

Thank you

Theresa

I dont look like i do in this photo by the way i only wish i still do

I need to loose weight as my mother of the bride dress does not fit anymore

I used to do zumba but my back and leg stop me at the moment

I hope and praý i can do it again soon as i find it hard to loose weight if i cant exercise

Over and out for now

Love Theresa

Hi Dickie Bird - now that you've succeeded, try posting on Personal and Introductions then on to New to Group you'll find a few of us on there that keep unfortunate hours!

Click on FORUM that should bring it up then click on New to Group

Good Luck - Sheila