R u curious

Hi  Cc - I'm one of  those 'northerners' i've never come across these west country border control guys, been to that beautiful part of the country and always had a warm welcome - so be careful what you say or I won't make you any more scrumptious breakfasts for you in the NES! (we're not all bad)(by the way i'm joking!)

Hope you are keeping well my friend - Sheila

Hi Sheffy. No you won't have run into them as they are only by appointment for men of a certain age! Not fine young ladies such as yourself, we're like a classy nightclub ( don't know if you have such things up there?) pretty women get in free !  LOL.  As Mr S would say I'll be back.  

Live well.  Cc

Hi Fed,  me and TeeHee are plotting to come to Geordieland, as we speak. How does May or June sound to you? (you'll probably say they sound like girls' names....knowing you.)!!!

I need to get settled in my new pad, before embarking on new adventures. But will let you know soon. All the best.  

Twinks..

Hi Cc - I'm a geordie exile, and live in the Midlands now, but if you take a trip up there have a good time, and watch out for the blues and two's!!

Enjoy

Sheila 

Hello  Twinks June wood be  good it would be  excellent to see you

Oh they are boys  names   by  the  way  or  men,  James May and the 6th of June there were a lo of  boys involved in that,  June  6th  and  if it  wasnt  for  there  bravery i  would  not  be  typing  this post  , also I had a mate  called Paul  June, hes dead now, died on 1st of June

FED

Hi Fed.......We'll concentrate on June, then.....whether she likes it or not! 'Tis the month of my birth, so maybe avoid the 24th., as celebrations could be taking place elsewhere! TeeHee and I will attempt to arrive together and claim the prize money, to share! Should be an interesting visit! Hope your OH is happy with all this??

Twinks.

Hello Twinks it would really make my day to meet you and my delight will reach the world record velocity of 'MARK 12 NOT TO BE CONFUSED with MACH12, (Average after 4 runs to the post box  on the corner) the presence of TeeHeee, i whom I have awarded you A EXTRA  e   for offering to accompany our colleague  TWINKS on what can be  a daunting journey to the  Badlands , however I  will have you picked up  at Newcastle Central by my   Beautful  Daughter or Daughters Jenny and Sarah  both have just purchased new SUV which will seat 6, however should you be travelling in your own vehicle it could not be  easier to  find  the WILLOW FARM i WILL send a post giving directions that beleive me no one  on this massive  world  of ours could get lost,, well maybe a  true lady but crap  when dealing with any form  of Navigation she happens to be wed to a rather attractive kind generous thoughtfull handsome with  lovely blue eyes, goes by the name of  FED, HE IS SO MODEST DID I  MENTION THAT,,NO?? oh well I am oops(  Bag cat out of)  never mind, iM OFF  FOR  A shower I will only be 1hour   so look out for  more exciting news about  visiting MY HOMELAND   B  F  N       FED

Looking forward to meeting you Fed, I am sure the twinks tee hee combo will land safely in June xx

Hello  Teee Hee, yes I am looking forward to it Lady j of grey cottage  if you read this could yo give dates of your visit to Northumberland , it would be good if we could  meet up, also T and T A Holliday in is a short walk so you could do a overnight I WILL SEND ALL INFO IF YOU WISH TO DO THIS  it would break the  journey for you let me know on this, im going to stop now as im shutting  down  but if you drive its up the a19 through the pipe to ANNITSFORD  TURN LEFT AT THE FIRST SLIPROAD AND 2ND LEFT    AT THE ROUNDABOUT     NOT STRAIGHT ON       OPPO THE SKODA DEALER AND   THE WILLOW FARM PUB IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU  MUST GO CNTTYPE   SODDDIT  BFN

FED

Hello Twinks and TeeeHee,if you do stayover you  are wellcome to visit  us my e mail is on  this  forum and  you  are  welllcome to  contact  me if  you  so  wish there has not been   much interest pity  but  even  if  no  one  else feels   as  curious as us  well  I can  show  you  the  sights.

B F N  FED

Hi Fed,

Give it time there are plenty of northeners/scots on this site and you are inviting everyone warts and all, which is great news .  So lets hope a few more get on board with all their little warts , xx

p.s southeners and middle england too!

Hi Fed, Yes it would be good if we could make our visit coincide with J of Grey Cottage coming to Northumberland too. I think a night at the Holiday Inn would be a splendid idea as well. TeeHee and I plan to come by train, so if your daughter/daughter's wouldn't mind picking us up from the station, that would be excellent, thank you. How will they recognise us? In fact how will TeeHee and I recognise each other, as we've never met before? How will we recognise YOU? Maybe carry a rose between our teeth, or some other way of attracting attention.......I'm sure you'll think of something!!

Twinks.

I thought Feds daughters could stand at the railway station with a sign Twinks/TeeHee like they do at airports big grin Twinks and I meeting at Sheffield railway station Mmmm lets see,  I will be carrying an issue of PD research under my arm should we be staying overnight I will have "spotty" wth me my trusted travel companion a black little case with huge white spots on.  Listen very carefully as I will only say this once.  Twinks I will wait for you to approach me, so I can be sure it is you , the code is " the chicken is in the chateau"  I will reply " the fox is in the woods""

I shall approach you very carefully TeeHee and will wear a beret, a red spotted scarf and trench coat. The code words will be spoken and our journey will commence. I may or may not, have the original painting of the Madonna with the big boobies, tucked inside my coat. We must be watchful and at our journey's end, look for our accomplice bearing the code names. Hopefully we will be ferried away to our secret destination to meet THE ONE......

Are we mad, or what????? Hehehe

coolbig grin

The SILEYS or even the SMILEYS represent l to r me and my daughter Jennifer, she is and always has been a happy child and yes e will pick  yu up  at the CENTRAL  STATION, jEN  WORKS  SHIFTS  AT THE NEW  HOSPITAL  in Cramlington but if she  cant  pick  you  up my firstborn  child Sarah will be available im sure she also works shifts but  worry not  Twinks there wil be someone there I will send of a email to FEDEX AND ask for some  FEDEX stickers or baloons which I shall stick n my head the allooooons will be  fastned to my ears   and secured with  plasticene to  my  nose so all  yu and your  travel buddy TeeeHee have o do is look out for  some titheed wih FEDEX BALLOOOONS AND  STICKERS ON HIS FORE HEAD and that young lady will beee meeee , INCIDENTLY IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT of  nether of my children being able to  pick you up there is a brilliant METRO SYSTEM, when you alight from your train after   vey pleasant journey i hope  walk towards the exit but do not  exit, instead bear, yes  there  are bears but they  are a domesticated form  of GRIZZLY  if one  approaches you please  do not  run away as they  see this as playtime and wil quickley catch you  up and nock  you AR??E OWER T@@, IF YOU GRASP MY MEANING so do not run, just say and I quote ( WHEYY HADAWAY MAN GO N HADAWAY OR AL  SEND FOH FED IN HEEL BELT YI ROOND  THE HED  or HEED  AT THE mention of my name the big animal   should be  ON THE RUN   If not look for one of the a porter with a  AK47 Assault rifle  but bears of all species react to poetry as I  discvered  on a trip to ALASKA  but thats another tale   now as I was about to say beearfor I  was sidetracked if you bear to the right and you wil see  the  sign s for  the METRO HEAD FOR THE   PLATFORM FOR SHIREMOOR there are maps iside  so you will be able  to follow your journey but be  prepared to leap from your  carriiage as the train dont stop at shire moor due to attacks by the  Nasties you can easily spot  them they ponce around in  jack boots,  poor  old Jack he has been making boots for 122yrs and  the last time  I saw him he was woking on a JAGDPanzer ,a type of  self propelled Anti Tank  Gun, well these youngsrers have to have a hobby and they  love their  Tanks oh what fun they have flattening  cars in SAINSBURYS,,,?? I actually bought a well  used CHALLENGER2  for £2000 for my    dearest I was sick of blokes laughing as she  attempted to parallel park they dont laugh  at her now it uses a bit more  fuel than our little TOYOTA YARIS   12 gpm  mile as  opposed to 53mpg for the little  Toyota , now as EYE  was about to infom you after gleaping for  safety from your speeding train I will  be waiting fo  youse, dearest new buddies,  and dont forget  ex USAAF FLAK  JACKET as worn by  USAAF Aircrew WW2 I can supply free for  the  lotal time  spent in GEORDIELAND anyway fear not you wii kow me instantly and will not beleive me  when I tell you im  66  ""  NO   REALLY ""   a intoxicating mix of Clint  Eastwood ,, the  guy in  the Bourne series Bob Redford, the guy who butchered  Cassidy  and lurking in the  shadows, ( SHES ONLY SUUPPOSED TO COME OUT  AT  NIGHT) My dearest beloved LORRAINE so there you ave it my  friends  you may show  some regret at agreeing to  visit  us but  calm calm yoursells yill be ablle t larn geordie its aa fantasticway t taaaak man just ask worlass ower a pint uh GUINESS (with a Lagavullen  chaser   yill sharp picked up, if you get my email from  my  particulars and send  yurs  we can swop info, if   you  so  wish, I will send  pics  of  my  homeland

KIND REGARDS   FED

Hello  Lady J of Grey Cottage

Well  you  know I  managed  to frollick up my  Laptop and lose all stored emails  well Ive donet again or  GONE AND DUNNIT, as  sung by  that  vision of  gorgeouslynessexysingist,  SHINIA TWAIN, , so COULD  YOU  SEND TO MY  E MAIL ADDRESSS  ,,,YOUR email address as one or two folks this side would  love   to  meet  you andd of  course  Ive lost  the  dates  you  are  visiting Northumberland, 

Kindest  Regards  FED

GOAD MAWNEEEN         EYE CAN TEEL  YOU  ARE AKTEEN  STANGE AND MIST AX  YOU IF  YEW ARE AJENTS OR SPEES LUKEEEEN FAW FEEED AZ  EEEF  YEW ARR  YEW MAY BEEE IN  GROVE  DINGER ORE NOT,AS VON  SMALLHAUSEN ANT COLENEL CLINKERBOTTOM HAF BIN WITCHIN EWE

, KAME THEEEESE WOY FAW YAW OOHN SFTOOO

OK i  WILL WAIT A WHILE  TO SEE IF  LADY J  REPLIES AND  SET  A  DATE but remember its just a bit of  funnyness  so if you  decide  you  dont  want   to  come  I will not  be  offended   saddened upset depressed angry vexed raging suicidal  murderous or any form of distress I will simply  take you off my  christmas  card  list.

FED

Well Fed......what are we letting ourselves in for?? Sounds like it could be a mad 24hrs. I just hope we can keep up with your humour and that you're not disappointed with a Yorkshire lass and a Derbyshire gal. I'm 67 by the way, but still feel 21 in my ever diminishing brain. I'm 5ft.11 in my socks and have medium length brown hair. 

I hope you get a response from across the pond, as we often do the freestyle word thingy with each other, on the Forum. It would be lovely to meet her and hear about her books. It will also be interesting to put a face and body, to the witty, unique Fed!

Might be a bit quiet from me for a while, as I'm moving camp next week. But our plans will continue to blossom . All the best.    Twinks.