R u curious

in the  short

Goad  mawning  TINY TWINKS  you kneed knot fear kind buddeee FED will ensure  your  safety and I am actively  working on a plan allowing  you  to  see  as  much  of  my  home land as  possiblein  the  time you  have available,  which you have not disclosed incidently if you   were to board a earlier cho choo  sorry  im  always  very  silly  in  th  morning , a train that gets  you  in asap then a short sight  seeing trip   could  be  fitted  in and a later lunch taken and   if you and TeeeHee get  the  questions  right  you  will be givven  a  SAINSBURYS  PLATIC BAG  used ,,, with  £100 000  smackers 4 u wont that be  gud,,,,,yes   I know  the prize has  been  reduced   "BREXIT AND DUMP  ""   YOU   KNOW  SO  WILL BE  IN  TOUCH  SOON  FED

there    

If you  dont mind me  saying  so you  sound  very attactive and I JUST LOVE  yORKSHIRE we had a  holliday  at a  beautifukll typical  Yorkshire 5  bed farmhouse at HOLE  IN  THE  ELLERS 4YRS THIS MAY,, it  was for one  week and me and my  brand  new  SONINLAW,  THOUGH  I  LOOK  UPON THIS REALLY  EXCELLENT GUY A  MY  SON WE  GOT  on  well  immediately if  yo  go on  face  book and see pics of all my  family, Jen is a nurse at  the new  hospital in Cramlington,she produced three wonderful Grand Children no1 is  Joe at20yrs he is my  oldest and is doing well as agraphic design artist if you pick up virtually any magazine  covering anything that you may use in the home ornaments electrical goods you wil  find his  work, though he would fail  the  breed if he  wasne artistic, then theres  JANE now I know im her  Grampy  Des so naturaly im biased but my only Grand Daughter is a true beauty,my wife and I have saved for all  of them, the savings policies all mature at 18, though I HAVE ADVISED them to leave to l eave it until 21yrs  however Joe  withdrew half of his  cash to my a car as to get to his work place  at BLAYDON of THE BLAYDON RACES FAMOUS SONG " OH ME LADS ITS NICE TO SEE WU GANNING  PASSING  THE  FOLS ALANG THE ROAD JUST  T SEE THEM STANNIN  and so on, that won bnnne righ but its nigh enoughn now Im off track again as per my  Beautiful  ney stunning  GrandDaughte is slightly autistic though  you would never know, she writes and plays her own music and shee  will stand up  in a crcwded pub and sing her little heart out, god  help anyone who  wont shut their gobs as my youngest child Jennifer  renids them in no uncertain terms to listen I will add t this post late as Jenny has just arrived so iim off to chat

B F  N  FED  oh  double  JOY  MY  FIRTD  BORN  HAS  JUST  WALKED IN

coolWell no one else seems interested Twinks and Teeee heee so I WILL TRY AND CONTACT  lADY J OF GREY COTTAGE in fact if  you read this post could you message me  with the details of your trip so we can  plan our meet, I realy  look forward to our first meeting as is Twinks and  TEEEEE HEEE  I am concerned by the silence your  side and hope you are  well, 

Best Wishes  FED

FOR J OF GREY

cool

Then theres my other three   Jens  Chris a fine young 12, and Sarahs  Matthew 13  and  Josh 11 both great well behaved boys  just thought I WOULD POP that info in print so  you  will be fine if and when I HERE FROM lADY J i will fix a date  if  not   JUNE 6   DAY A DAY NEVER TO BE FORGOTTEN by the way its the MOOR FARM  PREMIER INN  HOTEL  ANNITSFORD  IF  YOU  WANT  INFO, theres  plenty of time  yet so no panic

big grinbig grincoolbig grin REGARDS  FED

cool

Well I was on this  toplap   until 230  then  beloved said your  a  the  Hospital at  3.pm I have been so involved this  morning I thought it  was  only  11,30am and completely foregot  I was due  to  have A BARIUM MEAL as I  choke a lot and  have  difficulty swallowing all the  time , so I shut  down my toplip and we  set  off  at MACH 2.2, i KNOW THIS AS I HAVE A LITTLE Instrument , but  the least  said   about  that the  better, now  beleive me you  do  not  want  to  be in a car driven by my  beloved at anything over 20mph but as much as I tried to convince  her we had  enough  time ,,well MACH 2.2  is  obviously a bit  of  fun by  FED,    more  like 300mph  yes  300 sounds  about  right, I told my little Wolverine that I would  not be able to swallow the  barium meal if I was dead so she slowed to  about  80,, then  30 then  we  were in the hospital, my favourite  NTGH IT  Tt  took 25 mins  for  the  job and I was sitting  here in my  chair, from  where I control  my  world and the  time 3.54,  not"  baaaad " sorry  a sheep just  walked  by so not  bad  eh OH and  not  a  scratch on the little TOY  OATAH        Ive aged 20yrs which  only  gives  me about 2 weeks left so if  anyone wants to meet   me THAT IS  FEDexlike  THE  GET  YAH  SKATES ON

REGARDES  FEDsad face

As I was going down a country lane, near my house today, I saw a white lorry with the word FedEx, on the side, coming towards me..........a bit of a spooky sign, I'd say!!!!!

Hi Fed,

How are you and twinks .?

Yes missing in action..... my mum was in hospital with sepsis just before christmas and still poorly.  mum has a kidney stone that needs a op. to remove had ct scan showed what consultant described a tumour on adrenal gland, lots of appts.  I have had pd for 8 yrs now ,so doing my own shopping,  my mums and taking her to hospital appts is a bit tiring... but its family and thats what you do.  Shes a strong working class woman who has spent most of her working life as a cleaner and I am very proud of her strong will (must have been swopped at birth tend to be a bit of a whimp myself).  Anyway I know we all have problems that steal our time so forgive me for being a bit quiet as dashing around a bit, well perhaps not dashing but cream crackered in any case.  Back soon xxxxxxxxxx

Worry not my friend, you  have  no  pressure  from  me just take as much time as you need no rush, if you send your email  you will feel  more  comfortable. dont worry  what we planned can  be  done  anytime                                         FED

Take care and  I hope  your  mum I  hope your mum picks up soon

Hi TeeHee

Sorry to hear about your mum.Hope she feels a bit better soon,

Thinking of you.Hope you manage to get a rest and recharge your batteries.

Take Care xxx

evilevilwell if  there  is  one  thing  that  makes my  brain  boil ist  having  a  carefully  constructed post, witty  funny  sad  educational  and desined  to  help  folks who  are  in  the  same  boat as old  FED   blo///y  vapourise just as I was  typing  the  last  few  words,   well Im  going  to  stop  now and stickmyheadinabucketof ice

Hi 

Are you referring to my post or your own.?

Reading TeeHee's post brought back memories of my own mum,who i lost just over 1 year ago.

We are all so different in  how we deal with things !

MINE, I HAD  JUST  COMPLETED A POST AND IT VANISHED

FED

Hi Fed, 

Thank you for your message back soon , you take care xxx

Hi G.Girl,

Thanks for your message too, lovely to hear from you.  I am sorry to hear your mum has passed away , it must have been an awful time for you. I hope you are  feeling  better and getting a few more hours sleep.  xxxxx

Nighty night Fed, you sleep well, too. xx and lets hope all forum members are getting some decent Zzzzz's   xx

big grin Im a bit of a geek with  FED EX, i added  the  like bit as  the  service given by them is exemplary I have many  pics of  their  Aircraft  and  of  course once the cargo is delivered  it  has  to  complete it  by  road, they  have about  800  road  vehicles in the  uk  alone.

FED

Hi Fed - just been chatting to Dick Dastardly about your 'meet up' and he may contact you about it. Not sure, but i've passed this on to you just in case!

Take care - Sheila

Thanks to Twinks, here I am!

I have tried emailing you, Fed.  Meanwhile, I'll give my travel info.  I shall be a member of a small tour group (16-18 people) visiting gardens in Northumberland and northern Yorkshire in July.  For four nights (July 2-5) I'll be staying at the Langley Castle Hotel in Hexham.  Then for July 6-9 our hotel is the Lastingham Grange Country House Hotel in Durham.  (Too bad they couldn't come up with a long name.)

These hotels have restaurants, I think, which could be meeting places if they're appropriate.  Or I can surely take a taxi to a nearby meeting place.  If my locations are just too far out of the way for everyone else, I'll understand.  But it would be a shame to be so close and yet miss the opportunity of meeting some of you!

Hello J  well only Twinks and TeeeHee have given a green light with Shefin hopefully joining our tiny  group  and we  decided 6th June was  a date  to  aim  at but im sure they wont  mind changing to July 3 4 or 5 and meet,   in  the  evening though Its impossible to predict that  far  ahead  my friend  but I shall pull a few strings and cut a few corners,call in a few  favours add another string  to  my  bow, apply a bit of Necessity is the Mother of Invention, and wont by any means look a gifthorse in the  mouth  or take  things  for  granted, no Mam no way jose Never in a  month of SUNDAYS, and will leave no stone unturned to fix a meet, its just the arrangements as they are places alll commodities very   close however the others will see this post and there is a way, both my daughters have6 seaters and as long as they are not working,, both work for the NHS and  work  shfts and as long as  they are  nor  working then I will  make  it  happen   so pleased  to   hear from you  , it would be  great if I can make  this  happen, the main problem for me is  I begin to  shut  down heavily from 8.30 pm 9.00ish and it strikes fear through my heart it  can be   managed however so we shall see, in the  meantime my e mail address is on my  info page, hope  to  hear from  you thencool

Regards  FED

Hello again, Fed --

I did not find an email address on your info page, but I sent you mine again in a private message.  The last address I have for you is the one beginning with "fin."

If evening is more difficult for a meeting (and it probably is for most people), maybe I could forego one visit to a garden or free time for lunch as scheduled on my tour and meet you and any others who can make it that day.  Sometime in May I should receive a really detailed itinerary.  Then we may be able to work out the specifics for a meeting.  

Meanwhile, I continue to write.  My second collection of poetry is on Amazon now and has sold a few copies.  I did not write a teaching guide to accompany this one, though.  The title is Bread and Crocuses.

My health seems to be holding steady.  I participated in another PD research project at Oregon Health Science University, this time on lateral leaning and balance in Parkinson's patients.  It was all quite simple for the participants until the last tests were done.  By forcing cold and hot air (in separate tests) into the ear, the researcher creates a current in the liquid in the inner ear, thus inducing vertigo.  That was horrible!  As one who has never suffered vertigo, I surely gained sympathy for those who do.  For three days afterward, I had brief dizzy spells intermittently.  It will be a while before I volunteer as a guinea pig again!

J