R u curious

WELL I NEVER

YET ANOTHER POST  GONE  WALKIES  IT  WAS  A  CAREFULLY   WORDED POST NOT  NAUGHTY or sweary or anything like that and as I  was  fitting the  last few  words,,  GONE  GONE  GONE,  WHERE I know  not wizzing towards Jupiter at  the speed of  light I hope its about 40mins at  light speed, (ithink) so it will  serveitsell reet also  when it plunges through  the  gas  clouds  it  will  burn terribly  well yah   boo  sucks, should  have stayed  here then.

The post  was  for  you  Sheila  encouraging you  to  visit us  please  do im  looking  forward to it.

Yorparkybuddy  FED please contact my emaail  any time

Hello Lady J of Grey I have just  visited my PROFILE and about 3/4 of thr way down  you  will find my  email  address, (edited by moderator - email address taken out) I have not received  yours also not as well

Regards  FED

big grinHello J I need to speak in private my friend I have checked in my profile and  my  mail  address is there,  slightly over halfway down

Regards  FED SED DES

DONT BE AFRAID, beloved took  this pic as I slept  not  fair I  say

FED

I am still having trouble reaching any profiles, so I do not have your current email address.  I sent you a message via this forum.  Meanwhile, I'm going to consult the "help" folks.    J

Hello dearest kind American buddy I cant  understand Lady J my email address is there for all to see, indeed I have had  a  few messages recently, if   you  go  on  help they  will put  you  rigt a  young kind  British Lady called  Joanne helped  me re  install my  account my FEDEX account after tis  little LENOVO (  Hoyed a wobbla)  georidie for created difficulties in which I lost all  my email  aaddressesessses   also I  WILL  NOTIFY HELP  at   this  end so  they  will  be aware, looking  forward to  your  arrival,   will discuss on  success full messge machine builds  up  a  new  head  of  steam.

B F N   FEDe

confusedHello

I have been quite ill  for the  last  36 hrs but I think the cause  was   a  examination of throat where I was given Barium in 5 doses,  to  say  it  was a foul  horrible  ordeal is a understatement,  but  its what  has  occured since that  has  really  stopped  me,  I  have had  severe  vomiting and  the  worst attack of Delih belly I have ever experienced, early this mrning  350am I was contemplating send fo  a Ambulance as the loss of fluid was  making  me seriously de-hydrated+  , however as  I finally slept  (  HORRIBLE)  THINGS  APPEAR  TO  BE  quiet at  last, but  every  time I think of  that  barium I  feel  sick, at one  stage I thought I was  melting or  disolving,  truly  horrible along  with nausea , all  this  horribleness  kicked  parky into  ovrdrive  the  on  the  horizon  came  good  old  Dee Pression, so  you  can  imagine the  three  monsters of the mind were  out  to  get  old  FED  but im  still  ear   guys, has  anyone  else  had this horrible of  horriblyhorriblex200  after  barium

FEDevil