Recent forum update

Come back Emily,all is forgiven.(If there was anything to forgive.)Posts now seem to appear and then disappear for no apparent reason.I would have thought it good manners to inform us if posts were deleted.I thought I was losing my marbles, as what appeared one minute was not there when I logged on again.Now I find something that was old news,with no new additions, is posted under Latest Activity. Come on web master or moderator, tell us what is going on.If there are problems, or a change in policy, then please have the courtesy to explain.
Hear, hire, here, Barbara.

My sentiments exactly.

PS. moderators, can you please re-activate 'Spell Check'??? PLEASE.

Best wishes, Cecily.
it seems ive missed a lot a life time ban for big r seems a bit o.t.t i mean even if offence was taken by some people its still a debate and knowleadge is all inportant and regardless of his faults big r was very knowleagable where pds concerned i think they in the powers above should in my poinon only reconsidor
Thanks all for highlighting a couple of issues affecting the forum following our recent software upgrade:
1. Bookmarks to forum not working: this will have affected anyone who had the address www.parkinsons.org.uk/forum stored in their favourites. This has now been resolved and old bookmarks should work again.

2. Spell check not working - our technical support team are currently looking into this. Apologies for the inconvenience (and spelling errors!) this continues to cause. Liz, Web Manager.
sorry on the wrong thread with my thoughts on big r ,,,well ive been a way for a while ,,,what do you expect
i posted a thread in support of Cecily and ECD and obviousley Mr Moor took offence and deleted it. I think I will be joining everybody else who is leaving this stupid site, this is ridiculas......he hasnt even had the decency to tell me. What a sap!!!

Glenchass
Good to see you've returned jd.
Not that there's much going on these days
thanks roz thats lovely jubbley i think we should start a delated theard post lets cause some mischeif :wink::wink:
glenchass dont u go no were ,u been good on this forum ,helped me and others ,moderater should tell u wot u done rong ,then it can be pput rite in the future ,how r we ment to no anything if we not told how this place runs ,it a bit crazy :laughing:or is it just me:laughing:jd it is brill to see u back mate,imissed u loads ,have some fun now,this place was getting depressing needs spicing up a bit:smile:
HOLD YOUR HORSES EVERYONE!!!!!!

I think that there has been a great misunderstanding as well as a coc* up!!!

The forum was closed down on Wed morning of the 20th, for essential updating. It came back on line but there had been some omissions.

The spell check wasn't working.
Many people were told that their accounts had been'suspended'.
Several posts came and went erroneously but were often interpreted as 'removed'.

Liz the Forum Administrator, exxplaned on this thread page 3 (No guy's and gal's, not that page 3!!!)

I requested that the mod remove one of my post's. I wrote a mixed up note, I was upset, my last remaining uncle just died and my Mum is very upset. I'm not allowed to drive cos I have a 'progressive, neurological condition' so I can't get to see her.

So the problem as I see it, is temporary and will be sorted. I don't think we'll get the missing posts back. When writing a new message, you could write it in words, then cut or copy and paste it onto the forum page.

So may I suggest that wwe calm dwn and wait a bit before doing anything rash?

With regards, Cecily.
PS Hi Liz.
Thanks.An earlier explanation as soon as problems became apparent would have saved a lot of annoyance
Hi Barbara,

I agree absolutely with you.

I had just added 1+ [2-4-6+113+18-(3x7)-121 + 8- (4 squared)+(3x9)+(the number you first thought of divided by the number you first thought of)] and figured it out, 'squse the numero pun::rolleyes::]

I was never much good at maths.

But I wish they'd done the sums before we made it three!!!!

Come on moderators, we are tough enough to take it on the chin! Just open up please, we're not your enemy, we want to keep this forum just as good as we can make it.

With best wishes, Cecily.
What have they done with my dear friend rolleyes???
Rolleyes must be in the sin bin!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOT ROLLEYES!!!
Whatever next???
benji, it's alright, rolleyes has turned up having a moan!
:rolling_eyes: :rolling_eyes:
Doesn't work, though
He's very particular where he gives his favours:laughing: