Recent forum update

:laughing: has gone missing, AWOL, too!!!

HELP, is this a pandemic?
Can we be innoculated against it?
Is it virulent?
Do you think they are giving us the chance to look around at the other Forums for comparison?
Morning Vic.

I think you're right. With the state that the forum has deteriorated to both in content and lack of stimulating dialogue, people are definitely looking elsewhere.

It's a great shame for this website proved tremendously helpful to me when I was fist diagnosed.

I feel that the introduction of what has turned out to be a massive chat room, has taken over many important threads. I understand the need for such a service but wish it had it's own domain.

Seizures, Cecily.

PS Hope you're well, Vic.:smile:

PPS THANKYOU LIZ FOR REPAIRING THE SPELL CHECK. I CAN NOW REST EASY.:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
Woops, the :grin: family have gone AWOL too!!!!!

LIZ WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!
All - the spell checker is now working again.
The emoticons in 'About the Forum' area have never actually been enabled. This is because when we set up the forum in 2008 we anticipated this forum topic would mostly be used for administrative messages. As this has caused some confusion - and in order to keep it consistent with other areas of the forum we have now switched on emoticons in 'About the Forum'. :grin:

Best, Liz
:arrow_right: :grin: :confused: :sunglasses: :cry:
:fearful: :imp: :exclamation: :frowning: :bulb:
:laughing: :angry: :grin: :neutral_face: :question:
:stuck_out_tongue: :flushed: :rolling_eyes: :disappointed: :smile:
:astonished: :wink: :arrow_right: :grin: :cry:
A bit like me Cec!