The weekly idiot

15. It wasn't me 

big grin

Hello Eck, amazingly you have scored maximum points Dude, you did spell 6th of November wrong, but it was readable, so no probs,, you will recieve a very very small crosshead screw and screwdriver some time in the next 35yrs, use it well old friend.

FED

Hi Fedex,

You sound like your doing very well now fedex. A good sense of humor is so helpful.For me when i awake somehow the clouds that might be there seem to disapear,for now.lol

One thing that ive read lately is about frustration and while it seems to be ever present we can weaken it's hold.  Dr. Low's founder of Recovery inc. says all we have to do is not let frustrations become emergencies.

You know how frustrating PD can be so i hope this will help you and others the way it has me

While i use to suffer alot from depression and anxiety it seems to have lost it's hold.I doubt though I'd be in as good without the help of Dr. low and his method.

i have used concentration alot to control my myoclonus.It seems to carry over also with helping my PD..Sort of like keep moving ,engaging life and don't stop.lol

A hot shower does seem to revive me physicaly when all else fails.

john

cool

Good morning John, yes there are times when I actively reject depression in favour of sillly behaviour, I  suddenly say or do something extremely zany, those who know me will realise its just my way of dumping the combined viscous bas???ds parky or BLACKHEART as I often refer to pd,and depression on their arse's and it works, I will be really under severe attack and on my knees, then a number of things happen , first anger, hatred and savage bad temper,usefull friends in the war with parky plus it gets me up and running though if dystonia is active I DONT get very far,the pain rockets to levels I have never experienced in my life and yet, even that is ineffective in the face my single minded determination to stand firm, instead I actually speed up when shutting down yes I know that sounds a contradiction but I have no choice John I will not bend or yield now its impossible to expend so much energy without some flashbacks,and the only way I can describe what occurs is by referring to  my early trials and tribulations with elastic band powered model aircraft you wind the prop on and on until sufficent energy is stored in the tortured rubber, the risk of slicing off a finger tip is very high at this point, so you release and the bird flies and the more energy imparted is relative to the performance gained, and thus it is with old FED   I GET UP A HEAD of steam and Im powering away from trouble then my elatic band snaps  ( dyskinesia) and im thrashing  about like a demented puppet, in other words once I have created  the means of escaping pd i CANNOT CONTROL IT as yet it is unknown territory John and I constantly experiment with what works and wott disnae, , there you see I cannot resits sillyy billyness, I hope anyone reading this post is not affected by  severe Narcolepsy, if so put ice pack on frontal lobe and normal service will resume..

Kindest Regards          Mr and Mrs FED(see avatar, for vision of lovely)

Hi Fedex,

I wanted to ask how the pump is working out for you.?I also wondered how you were before the pump starts working.I have a few friends who are advanced but might do betterif they had the "latest in PD"care.They live in nursing homes.If i had the money id start a rehab place just for advanced PD to helpthem

As far as temper goes i agree with you that it does override PD to some extent but the consequences for e wouldmake me avoid it.id much rather have my PD and the jerks than to lose my mental health.I find avoiding expressing temper helps my PD immensely.Everyone has and always will  experience temper.Some like myself develop nervous symptoms from expressing temper so we learn to avoid it.

I know people get relief at first expressing temper but uusally it is short lived followed by more temper and also symptoms.Also temper usually doesnt bring symptoms unless you disturb a group.

I always start my day with humor now saying what possibly else could i come down with to make me sicker.haha

Of course humor is always are best friend.Do you know any good jerk jokes?haha even with those ridiculous movements we can still have fun.

Best wishes

john

A POOR MAN WAS CLEANING HIS WINDOWS WHEN HE SLIPPED AND FELL 20FT  UNFORTUNATELY HE FELL DIRECTLY ON TOP OF THE DYSON UPRIGHT AND,,?????WELL IT WAS VERYY PAINFULLY STUCK UP HIS DERRIERRE, HE WAS RUSHED TO HOSPITAL WHERE HE WASOPERATED ON?????????????????????????WHEN HIS MATE RANG TO CHECK HOW HE WAS, THEY TOLD HIM

OHH HE'S PICKING UP

SORRY MATE BUT THATS ALL I CAN THINK OF AT 01.04

FED

nice one !