The weekly idiot

eekcool

big grinOn my left above is my older Bro Keith,he wears those daft specs when he takes a shower,he is or was a  time served plumist and fitted the POW !!! ERSHOWER in my shower room,now you may have tried a power shower,,or   shoooower as it is kald in  BYKER Marra, ( marra  means friend ) but turn my Bro's up to full and in 1/2000th of a second only a empty skull remains,no change there I hear you say,hence the silly specs I dont know the other bloke.

E O P 2

NOW "THE QUIZ"

1          What was the first song on WITH THE  BEATLES    LP

2            Who wears a face that she keeps in a jar by the door

3           At which NW Coastal resort did the band visit in early December 63

4           November 63 they  were in Bournmouth, playing where

5         Name the third song  on  REVOLVER

6           Who did a cover of  Words of Love

7           What was the first song on  WITH THE BEATLES

8           Luv you like no  other baby, like no other  can, The TITLE Please

9            Day or night he'll be there any time at all,,,,,,,,,,,,,Name the Doc

10              Who shot John, where when and why.

Im knocking off now will add 5 more tommorow

B F N            FED

Good Morning, here are the other five..

11       I  WANNA TELL HER THAT I LUV HER A LOT  BUT I GOTTA HAVE A BELLY FULL OF WINE ??????????????????????????????????????WHO SINGS AND WOOO IIS EE SINGING ABOUT

12        WHO HAS A BARROW IN THE MARET OR EVEN THE MARKET PLACE, AND  LADY CALLED MOLLY AND NAME THE SONG,big grin HE HAS THE SAME NAME AS THE BLOKE TYPING THIS POST

13              JOHNS FIRST WIFE DIED RECENTLY THE DATE HER AGE AND CAUSE OF HER DEATH

14              TRUE OR FALSE, THE DELIGHTFUL SONG BEAUTIFUL BOY WAS WRITTEN  BY   JOHN IN                     TRIBUTE TO HIS CHILD JULIAN, IT ALWAYS BRINGS A TEAR TO MY EYE WHEN I HEAR IT , MY ELDEST DAUGHTER SARAH HAD MOVED TO WITNEY, NEAR OXFORD, AND HER FIRST

CHILD WAS BORN IN THE JOHN RADCLIFFE  AND  I HELD MY GRANDSON MATTHEW, FOR THE FIRST TIME, THE TV WAS ON IN HER ROOM AND SHE WAS WATCHING A FILM  CALLED MR?????St OPUS, RICHARD DREYFUS, played a Music  Teacher, and his projecct was to teach his students  to sing   BEAUTIFUL BOY,so every time I hear that song tears roll, NOW THE 15THH KWESTSHUN????????????????????????????

MUST GGO NATUURE CALLSS

S

red face

Sorry about that, I get  zero warning, the new loo shower room is     BRILLIANTT, ARN'T SHOWWEER ROOMMS  BRILLIANNT II DONT HAVE TO RUU UPSSTTAIIRS  IIN AA PANIC, BRIILLIANT, ARNT CHHEESYPEASE BBRILLIANNT MY GRAN MADDE FANTASTIC CHHEESYY PEEAS  PIES BRILLIANT

SO HERE WE ARE THE LAST PETUNITYOP TO WIN THE TOP PRIZE OF £100 000 SMACKEROOS YOU WONT????????

15   JOHN LENNONS PSYCADELIC ROLLS ROYCE WAS AUCTIONED A FEW MONTHS BACK, WHO BOUUGHT IT AANDD FOR HOOW MUCH, AND NEXXT  FRRIDAY THE QUESTIONS  WIILL  BE ALL ABOUT,,,,,,THE KINKS.

I HOPE I GET A RESPONSE AS I ENNJOY IIT

FEDEX

2   Helener Rigsby

mr Hollands opus

3   I'm only sleeping

7.   It won't be long 

that's it      M never been a Beatles fan myself !

Hi Fed 

4. Winter gardens 

8.I wanna be your man 

1.It won't be long 

1  all my loving

2 eleanor rigby

3  blackpool ?

4  gaumont cinema

5  love to you

6  -

7  -

8  i wanna be your man

9   -

10 mark chapman, in neck, outside dakota building

11  -

12 desmond

13 -

14  true

Hi young Fed coolgood to see you doing the quizzes again, and my favs the Beatles...ok lets see ............ 1......IT WONT BE LONG

2......ELEANER RIGBY . 3......LLANDUDNO? . 4.......WINTER GARDENS. 5......I'M ONLY SLEEPING.

6.....BUDDY HOLLY SONG THAT THE BEATLES COVERED. 7.....THE ANSWER IS THE SAME AS NUMBER 1 MATEY!!!! IT WON'T BE LONG. 8......I WANNA BE YOUR MAN. 9.....DR ROBERT. 10.....MARK CHAPMAN AT THE DAKOTA BUILDINGS IN NEW YORK AND HE HAD BEEN READING CATCHER IN THE RYE, ALSO HE HAD BEEN INSPIRED BY THE FILM "ORDINARY PEOPLE" AND WAS OBSESSED WITH LENNON. 11.........HER MAJESTY BY THE BEATLES. 12.....OBLADI OBLADA. 

13......SHE DIED OF CANCER AND WAS 75. 14.....TRUE

Keep em coming matey.......lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvv the Beatles. Hope you are feeling much better?

luv Dolly x

HELLO ALL, SOME GOOD ANSWERS, I WILL UPDATE TOMMOROW

FED

1       Love Me Do

2      Eleanor Rigby

3.    Liverpool

4.    The Winter Gardens

5.    Michelle

6    This boy wants you back again

7    BeeGees

8    Love me do

8   I'm Gonna be your man

9  Mersy

10. Outside his home in New York.because he loved him so much he didn;t want to share him.

11  Don't know

12   Desmond  and Oobla dee oobla da

13  don't know

14   False

15   Paul McCartney £750,000?

Thanks for that.  Night Night  - over and out.

Casie

coolc

Hello Cc  Maddison Shelfin Dolly  and Casie

First thank you all for responding, I wont disclose any winner until Wed  Nes  Day,this will allow any one else who is a BEATLES fan to chip in but I will say Lady Dolly Brighton and Hove Albion, leading at this stage, if anyone wishes to GOOGLE  feel free but as I am formulating as  mmany off  the cwestshuns as poss from memory, I would prefer all ov yewse2do the same,or place A UPPA KACE,,,G beside yure Anne Swerr you wwil recieve 1/2 AMARC  eye think thhiiss is fair, ddont U.    I am coommppillinng KWESTSHUNS ON THE KINNKS ,for the next kwiz, then the WHO, tthen the STONES  ,SPENCER DAVIS, YARRDBYRDAS and so on, I dare saydsd many will object to our 4RUM BEAN YEWSED in thiis wayy, but I see it as a memory test and will con  TINYEW, UNTIL ASSASINATED BY THE WEB SPETZNASTSSTS, or ON LINE BOBBIES if you prefer.

Once agaain my friends thank you 4yyawinpot     ..........FED

frown

Well I can tell you that Dolly is the winner, then Casie,, I will have to postpone procedures as  my mum has hada bad fall, so I will be with her  for a while.

FED

Hi Fedex,

Awhile ago you talked about blackheart.Were you refering to depression?let me know as i can help.

best

john

cool

Hello John947

I use BLACKHEART to describe Parkinsons, it shows no mercy compassion and will always kick you when your down, my description for depression is not printable, if you know what I mean, but thankyou for the offer, can you Elaborate on that subject please,as any assistance with coping with BLACKDOG,would be very welcome.

Its always good to make new friends  Johnnbig grin

FED

Ooh a quiz, I've hit reply so there is no question of Fifa-ing, anyway I dI on't need to cheat. Anyway to the quiz:

1. Dunno

2. Liza Radley

3. Stornaway. 

4. NUP

5, NUP

6. Bee Gees

7. Still Dunno

8. Like No Other (Baby)

9. Doc Holiday. 

10. The Ballad of John and Yoko

Another 5?, I hops its Bruce  Springsteen. 

11. Ringo Starr. , buck fast tonic wine

12. Fedex

13. Yoko, dead,, oh no!

14.false, sounds a bit far fetched