Today was a good day

brilliant Esme, congratulations

Today was a good day because someone whose views I greatly respect took the time to let me know they were there for me not because of some dramatic incident simply because.

2 Likes

Today was a good day because in the ENO Dancing with Parkinson’s class this morning I had sufficient balance to let go of the barre (my dining chair) during the arabesque movement. It may have been brief but I did it and was delighted.

3 Likes

So pleased for you Tot, I must admit the ‘dancing’ wants you to really put some effort into your movements and makes you feel fulfilled without feeling aches and pains. I love it!
sheffy x

1 Like

Yesterday was a good day because, i still feel positive about the future and been able to manage
Esme

2 Likes

Today was a good day! Lapland UK with my granddaughter, just magical!

5 Likes

Yesterday was a good day. I have the got the chance to speak to one of my favourite teacher from school who acknowledged my potential and encouraged and supported me to achieve so many prizes in sports competitions whislt I was in school. I searched for her a lot in the past but finally got her.
Tinku.

2 Likes

Today is a good day because I had a less stress day at work after along time . Managed to spent time with patients and do everything needed for them really gives satisfaction.
Tinku.

3 Likes

wow that’s so fantastic

1 Like

It was fab Esme, just what I needed! Xx :kissing_heart:

Today, or rather yesterday, was a brilliant day as I went to my Mum’s and met up with my eldest sister who I hadn’t seen because of lockdown in over 2 years. Then when my brother arrived to pick me up it was the first time in years four of us had been together (one of my sisters lives with Mum ) Sadly my youngest sister was working and couldn’t make or we would have been a full house. It was lovely early Christmas present for Mum too who will be 91in March. :santa:

3 Likes

Awh like just the tonic you needed. Fantastic
Esme

6 Likes

Today was a good day … I wrapped the presents, no easy task I can tell you. Then went for a lovely illuminating walk. Merry Christmas one & all. Xx

2 Likes

Today was a good day because I was delighted to hear that a holiday which had caused some trepidation due to her Parkinson’s was in fact a wonderful success and I applaud her bravery in her decision to go - it was not an easy decision to make. Good news indeed.
Tot

Hi, today is a good day, I had my first day off work and had lunch with a friend. I also found some inspiration from this story, and some inspiration from this along with a quote in another post ‘be brave, face fear’ and I’m starting to think if I could actually do a seven hour flight myself!

1 Like

Go for it Anaelsa. Good to hear you had a good first day off on your new work routine too.

1 Like

Today was a good day because, simply, it felt better than yesterday.

4 Likes

Why do we have such different days, good and bad despite having same medication every day??? I find it baffling, even after 21 years.

Today was a bad day, i cannot walk properly due to plantar fasciitis bought on by my Parkinson’s induced awkward walking gait. But tomorrow will be a good day if it shows improvement following physiotherapist. I just thought that bad days aren’t that bad because you can look forward to a better day

1 Like