Today was a good day

brilliant Esme, congratulations

Today was a good day because someone whose views I greatly respect took the time to let me know they were there for me not because of some dramatic incident simply because.

2 Likes

Today was a good day because in the ENO Dancing with Parkinson’s class this morning I had sufficient balance to let go of the barre (my dining chair) during the arabesque movement. It may have been brief but I did it and was delighted.

3 Likes

So pleased for you Tot, I must admit the ‘dancing’ wants you to really put some effort into your movements and makes you feel fulfilled without feeling aches and pains. I love it!
sheffy x

1 Like

Yesterday was a good day because, i still feel positive about the future and been able to manage
Esme

2 Likes

Today was a good day! Lapland UK with my granddaughter, just magical!

5 Likes

Yesterday was a good day. I have the got the chance to speak to one of my favourite teacher from school who acknowledged my potential and encouraged and supported me to achieve so many prizes in sports competitions whislt I was in school. I searched for her a lot in the past but finally got her.
Tinku.

2 Likes

Today is a good day because I had a less stress day at work after along time . Managed to spent time with patients and do everything needed for them really gives satisfaction.
Tinku.

3 Likes

wow that’s so fantastic

1 Like

It was fab Esme, just what I needed! Xx :kissing_heart: