Twinks and Tee Hee to the Bad lands go thee

Bit mor e rubbish, 

I have been on a take away splurge of late, as a few unkind remarks about my tremor hit home, and felt like I needed to avoid numpties.   Next thing it's bin day and I have had a few days of being a tramp.

My dressing gown appears to be welded onto my skin, I haven' t done the laundry as could not be bothered.  I have two choices ,

1.  wait till its dark to put the bin out and risk tripping over or worse being lit up in a neighbours headlights.

2.  Armed with a can of FEBREEZE , select a few items out the laundry basket and give them a few squirts, before putting them on.

That's when it hit me,  no man about the house !!  pity party for a few days. 

Then you lot, plus Divine R, Jules 77 and Sheffin , taking the time to post, WOW! warm feeling, (this time not the bladder urgency..)

Washing machine on, hair washed and added up the costs of eating take aways,  albeit very tasty rubbish.  OMG!  

The letterbox creaked open and the local ad mag fell to the floor.  Well living on your own, this is one of the hi- lights of my week.  

I feel this was a "sign" it fell open on Page 4 to 5,   GET MOTIVATED, LOSE WEIGHT, GET FIT with a list of personal trainers.  I really wanted the tall , lean fighting machine who looked a bit like Keith Urban but decided on a trainer who had a kind face and was female.

So folks its back to the gym for some one to one work, and she will be taking me for a walk as well, core strength etc.  posture correction to name but a few.  Costly yes, but booking 30 min sessions 2 a week is not so bad, no more takeaways though, Haricots sur pan grille or in English beans on toast.  

Back in the game, thank you xxxxxxxx

JP if you have time, will you post a "special report" on your fund raising bike ride, perhaps we can all start afresh. 

Hey TH and ggggggreat (no I don't eat Frosties i'm a grown man of 48 I have Coco pops instead as they turn the milk so chocolaty) to see you back and posting fit. Me write some thing about myself and how great I was, hmmn not some thing I normally do but will give it a try. A story of Hills, Heavy Breathing (sorry that's for a different forum) and more hills. 

Mind you that's if you don't mind sharing the spot light TH talk about stealing the lime light....lol of course (ParkyD productions would like to advise readers that the last sentence was a joke but if you agree PM me I won't say anything).. (ParrkyD productions would again like to inform readers it was a joke and would like to inform the last PM sender that I can't do that with a keyboard). Now where was I, oh yes you must have heard the song ""It's all about you, It's all about you JP".

TH I and many more as you can read would never consider you anything other than one of life's fighters. It is so easy to get down with this condition for so many reasons and just say what's the point might as well give up to it but then we listen to that little voice we all have inside that ParkyD can' t silence that say's "No, I know who I am and going to fight back and not give in". I like many on here find you one of the ones that inspire and get a boost from when a bit down so we will be there when the cloud visits you. 

There is an old saying I once heard and find it very apt for situations like this "A person who uses chop sticks to eat soup is quite amazing as I can't use them to eat anything". So profound.

Bye for now Lance Corporal TH and the rest of the regiment.

Parkinson's will cause pain both inside and out but I get to choose how the pain inside affects me.

Good on you Tee Hee. I think I will follow you and start  my healthy regime! ! ! So thank you!!!.

Barbara x x x 

Hi J P 

Good to see your posts again as i really enjoy reading them.

Hope all is well with you.

Barbara x x x 

Hey GG the brightest sunshine in bonny Scotland and nice to see another of life's fighters. Thank you for your comments and you know I don't need much encouragement so have posted a post about my dog in my old room.

I'm doing ok and hope you are well to after your couple of rounds of treatments. Hoping you have and everyone have a great remainder of the week and here is a link to a very inspiring story:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiFNt8nGffA

JP over and out

G.G   how are you?  read lots of appts and more appts must be tough but as JP says you are a fighter too.  You have much more to cope with than most and always take time to support others, xxxxxx

Yay Teehee, that's great your on the way up. Everyone deserves a low moment, it's how we get up that counts. Thank you for posting what must have been a hard time for you. It helps the rest of us to realise it's all part and parcel of this PD thing. 

Cheers Divine one, hows the job going? x

Hi Teehee, 

Enjoying the job still. Tiring but good to have time not to think too much about me. Dare I say, feel 'normal'. 

Keep up the exercise, can only be good for you. Even if it gets you out and about. 

Great news , yes work a good thing, worth the effort.  Yes, will be getting back into the world of exercise.  I know you still keep it going, it must be tough family life, work and exercise classes.  I think you and others on here do brilliantly.

Once you stop its hard to get going again and I won't be making that mistake again!  

As Jules 77 would say, keep fighting, and give PD a punch on the nose from me. 

Hi Teehee, 

It's all hard isn't it. Don't believe for one second that I don't have meltdowns, cause like everyone, if I didn't howl at the moon every so often I would definitely go under. 

Keep up the good work. As you've seen, we're all rooting for you. 

Divine R ,  what with you howling at the moon and me crying for the moon of late,  it's not Parkinsons we should be worried about its silver bullets.  

Apparently a werewolf has the ability to heal itself and has great physical strength.(  I prefer lycanthrope, the term werewolf seems to conjure up discriminatory attitudes.)

Perhaps we can all have a night out on 7 Aug and try and harness these powers, sometimes I think its a better idea for research than rummaging through a medicine cabinet with the notion of repurposing. Anyway, off to get the back of my hands waxed.

Disclaimer  this post is for entertainment purposes only. 

Ha! If you hadn't put a disclaimer on that post I might have started to look for the dark hairs. 

Well, I have a very hairy lower back. Does that make me a werewolf? (Probably a bit too much information there!) And I have been know to run naked on our lawn, when there's a full moon. (Sorry again.....too much information!) I blame the tablets!!

Twinks.

Due to progression of PD I am unable to continue contributing to the Forum.   Thank you for having the patience to listen to my ramblings.   I am now closing my page down.  

Hi Fed, 

Is there anything we can do to help and support you continue using the forum? Please let me know if there is. 

Kat

Oh Fed, so sorry you won't be writing any more posts. You have been like a breath of fresh air on the Forum. Please keep on fighting and I hope we can still keep in touch. 

Twinks.

Fed,

Loved your posts and will miss you matey.  I have e mailed you and do want to stay in touch, you are a lovely kind and brave man. Your partner is lovely too, I am sure myself and twinkle toes will remain good friends with you both.

If you feel like a crazy posting feast, please do,it would cheer us all up,  xxx