What is happening about ali j?

Taken from the post on PD Junction. By the way Murfs post is quite relevant.

There have been a number of posts on this subject on this site.
Obviously there is interest when a member is ill and of course there is bound to be speculation under the circumstances.
However, it is disappointing to find that people who have genuinely tried to help the situation are tarred with mudslinging etc by people who have no insight into the circumstances or the facts.
Dont forget that when one member accuses another of misbehaviour that is all that it is. An accusation until the facts are proved and that it cuts both ways the accuser may find that he may not be in charge of all the facts.
We stated the situation over the weekend, on the PUK site. It didnt help that the thread was deleted.
Moodyblue, posted on this thread asking for calm which was ignored.
The stress has been unbelievable, particularly on Jackie who has borne the brunt of this both emotionally and financially.
It would bear well for her to receive some support.

We are close to completing the investigations and will release a statement with all the facts.

We wish all parties well and hope that this matter will result in a positive outcome for all concerned.

Leyther
Moodyblue
I have missed some thing here. But all I know is that Ali j has always had a kind word for every one this forum. Why any one would want to hurt her I do not know. I thought we posted to be of help to each other. No mud slinging, what is the point to that.
I am glad I missed it.
I am sure Ali j knows there is a lot of support for her here. It seems to me she has had enough worries in her life with out people being mean minded here.
My my, there are none so blind as they who cannot see, or in this case know where to look. Is it not usual to acquaint yourself with even the basic facts before joining in at random, which seems to be a habit with some people.

G.G.
The llatest on ALi is that she is at a very low ebb. Her diabetes iis almost uncontrollable, her cancer has not been eradicated and her belief in humanities compassion is at an all time low. She cannot believe that true friends can behave in the way they have tooward her and greet her downfall with such glee. Those of us around her, her true friends and family, now have the task of rebuilding her shattered confidence and re establishing her position as one thhe best loved characters on the forum. The people who stayed loyal to her are thanked and valued.
Sid - To the best of my knowledge no-one has said a word against Ali - we just want to know the truth. We are all worried sick about her, and suggestions of mud slinging and glee at her downfall are entirely without foundation.
Moody.
You must know that 90% of all communication on computers is through private message or msn. The truth of the matter is that Ali has been the butt of nasty gossip and received the full backlash of this from emails and private message. Locked away in a secret location,she couldnt answer any of it and her reputation was being eroded on facebook too.
Now Moody, you are a nice man, and like to see the best in people. Well and good.
But the fact is, you are wrong. For ALis sake, this thing needs closing up. And im not going to name names. Accusations of mud slinging do have foundation and have to be refuted.
I quite agree that this needs winding up quickly, not just for Ali but for the sakes of all members of both PUK and the Junction. However, having gone this far it must be closed with absolute proof of the truth, or else both forums are at risk of being split in two. We are not talking one person's future, we are talking hundreds. I hope and pray that today will see that proof, and we can set about getting back to normal, and doing what these forums were set up for in the first place - supporting those who need it most.

Peter.
As i understand ali is in intensive care, why are the staff not shielding her from this information, where I work a patient in intensive care would not have access to e amils and the internet because they would be too ill to be able to cope with such . I am not sure I would have told my Mum all of this nasty information and a post operative patient is usually to weak and medicated to take things in. I hope ali recovers quickly and is back with us dishing out tea cakes and useful advice. Best wishes Ali J

Post removed.
Dejay,
Ali hasnt got access to any emails nor a computer
I think this is a salutory lesson for us all.

Dont believe everything you read.

No one posting here has actually clapped eyes on Ali J during this last week.

With the exception of Ali J herself (I assume she has access to a mirror)

This whole situation will be concluded shortly. A statement will be issued based on tangible, checkable fact.

Please be patient and refrain from posting further comments based on conjecture.
No, Mr Leyther, this is a salutory lesson for you and your lynch mob pals. Some of us swallowed our doubts and stuck with Ali.
Its a pity you did not wait for tangible evidence and traceable facts before you verbally abused her and left her crying and bewildered.
Hi Mr Leyther
I am at a complete loss as to what this is all about! Are you accusing Ali J that all her illnesses and personal problems dont exist and if so can you please enlighten me as to how you came to this conclusion? I have always posted on this forum sharing my experiences and learning from others which has been a Godsend to me. Am I being niaive or what?????
Looking for answers Renee
hiya im back now and i carnt belive wot rubbish has been said about me, i thought u lot were me friends,but u all made alot of misakes and i carnt be bothered with this ive had enough me self,people been phoning me mobile when i was in hsopital havin a goes at me tryin to find out stuff ,and iam still weak and sore from me op.so all i wonna says to you all is plese leaves me alone the ones that have been nasty i mean ,and to the people who have been sending me best wishes i would like to say thankyou very much ,and for stickin by me.this is alli wont to sayon this bullmataer cus it is not only ruining the forums it is making me feel so low agin and if questions keep comin at me when i hav explain till i iam blue in the face iwill end up having a break down agin ,thankyou for your time ,just let me gets on with me life and enjoy me friends company and smile now .x:smile:
HI Ali
welcome back!:smile:
Renee
:smile:thankyou renee means alot to me x
Welcome back from me too

Pauli xx
:smile:
:smile:thankyou pauli hugs to u :smile:
It's a miracle!!!!
sorry everyone tings happin and i carnt take it to ill for it,not allowed bak on junction either cus they made wrong things about me so iam leaving everything ihopes u all happy with ur self cus u dunna no wots u talkin about listernig to bad gossip about me and now im in tears and going down hill cus of it so good bye u have all took it away from me .:disappointed::cry: