What is happening about ali j?

Post removed.

Alij you can't go your a PD like the rest of us.
please stop all this lies about me please stop it i carnt cope listern to it no more please
Ali j;

I know you're upset with everything; but wait for things to settle
down and remember there are fellow surfers who enjoy posting with you.
So don't go or [u]they win[/u]

Buster
i would like to make a stement before any other posin gets around, tonite i was i n such a state about wot people sain about me ,thet i had a panic attack and was very sick and collapsed felt poorly ,i felt like everything had been ripped away from me,and went really low that i wonted to take more meds agin ,but new that was rong ,but i how i felt cus of all of this goin on,so eventuall i told me friend how i was and he sawi was in a mess ,and with out me nowing spoke to another person and next min police on a me sayin i was goin to killme self
welli got to door holdin on to walls and they saw for them self that i was not suesstidel had a few words with me and was happy and left, but next thing is it all gone rong agin cus police told that peson i was fine and yes i was in there eyes i was not goin to kill me slf ,and now iam not allowed on junction agin ,im not no firends cus of this stupid rumers
and i am down solow agin because people just wont listern tome and let me explain,they keep makin things up and worse and blowing some thing out of porprtion.well iam gutted with all of this and i hopes that person is happy with them selfs cus they are rong about me ,but wont stop they no who they r and i not mention names cus it not rite too.im not like that
but if this ihow i have to go well so be it ,but one day i willmeet up and i will show me scare cus she says i not got one ,and she will look the daft one
so i am trying to put a stop to all of this before it gets worse
and please if u have a spine u will do the same those people who r being dso nasty tome .thankyou for literning .xali.x
so now the rumers carry on about me i have no choice to leave and iam so gutted that this has been took away from me cus people will not stop it.im sorry to those who sent me well wishes ive tryed me hardest to stay but they wont leave me alone
these people r stonger then me and i carnt stand up to them no more iam to weak for it ,so i dunna no wot to do ,stay on here take the nasies still come tome ,and go into a break down agin and let them laugh at me or go with me head held up high and have nothin left at all
they have it in there heads and they r wrong ,and if there any people who are still listerning tome ,iloves u loads but i got no more fite left in me ,ive run out of steam ,i can not win a battle that is me aginst a stonger person who has made there mind up about me who was a good firend and has turned against me blammed my meds for this and doe not no wot they talking about cus me meds are fine iam fine drs say i fine police say i fine
but how can i prove this i carnt ,get it in to there heads
iam so sorry for goin on but i need you all tono wots happin tome
and to the moderaters on her iam sorry for anyof this ,this has got to stop for all our sakes but i have not started nothin ,it s all there doin ,iam just trying to tell u that sall im pleading with u all to listern tome and not be against me theses are evil rumers and im not like that ,u lot nome i do cafe ai do lost s hug post i loves u all loads but ,o i dont no wot to say no more im out of words ,im goin to have to leave it all ups to u now;
Ali j

Just being at the end of a mouse makes me helpless to help;
but do remember sticks and stones, sticks and stones.
It's your body that been harming you; however stressful the
hurtful words have been; pleases look at all the postings
and do see the more favourable postings. God Bless.
but i not allowed on junction no ore ,was allowed then not agin i carnt cope with that,wot willpeople think of me ,beliving all the rubbish i can not cope with that i can not listern to it cus i will have a break down agin ,im not strong enough yet and they no that thats why it happin tome cus they think they r rite and there not ,and it wont stop
can i just add something to this ,i was contacted in hospital from tuesday on wards syin i was not ill sayin i was not in hops ,the reson info was not given out to these people was cus it was a difficult situation for me ,a private mater happing and was kept closed to public for my own safty ,this was explained but still not belived ,cus made mind up,by tuesday came i had me mobile given to me and had a phone call,and some not nice words were said to me ,i was lying there in amess havin to defend me self not nowing wot was goin on on her and junc,how was i ment to no wot to do,well there u r and since then all ihave had id grief from the same people .so leaves me alone now.please.
i gots pd the same as u lot ,and ive got and had some bad thing goin on tome as u no,but to have this thrown at me i would rather have all,my troubles thrown at me agin ,but to take me firends away from me the forums away my rep away ,welli wont cope.