Why so few?

[post removed]
[post removed]
[post removed]
Well Rubbish, your good friend Merve has just given you one of the main reasons/answers to your question.

It is the uncontrolled outbursts like this that stop folk contributing to this forum.

I actually thought that we might get some sense, and have debates like we used to do, but with offensive and unnecessary remarks , then i shall not hold my breath hoping for any improvement.

Jaylew
[post removed]
[post removed]
[post removed]
[post removed]
[post removed]
[post removed]
You missed all the fun!
turn it in you two you both want your heads knocking to gather let peace break out otherwise the disagreements put of newbes its a forum for all :frowning:not to have runing battles against each other
I wish you would all grow up.Then we may feel more like
posting.
If you wonder who ALL are look at your own conscience.

OF COURSE. I just realized, you like winding people up.
Please get another hobby,its getting boring

Annsel
Following these messages makes me think a couple of people must be really poor fencers to have that many posts removed.
What was the matter with them?
Were they leaning at an angle or just wobbly. :laughing:
Merve, why is it you are always involved when posts are removed? It's no wonder many don't return to this forum. It is getting to be too personal in a negative way and I like many others are getting bored with your attitude. Yet you can also be so knowledgeable and really help others with some of the information you post. Keep up with the helpful side and drop the attitude.
well said Smilyparky

I am trying to understand your train of thought here merve,.So you are having a pop at poker...yes ? now that is allowed because you are both grown adults...( did I really write that ) and you have both decided that there is a score to be settled,...again that is fine, until you start to tamper with our fragile minds that have been taken over by D.A’s. and caused some to gamble.......and you of all folk should know better.
How contradictory and down right malicious to tell the forum at great length, the pitfalls and the personal effect that DA’s had on and are still having on your life, only to give us tips for the racing.....
So maybe since your vendetta is now effecting the few that do post, it’s best that you started to think of others who just might be getting the same mixed messages from you.

jaylew
Check your facts, please, before drawing conclusions from only half the information.

The moderator knows that every single outburst from me was preceded by one particular member deliberately provoking me for no reason. He started these attacks on me with his very first posting after being allowed to come back from a lengthy suspension recently.

His campaign of bullying has now spread to emailing me directly.

Said person's last post was at 02:33 last night, i.e. about 24 hours ago.

Since his departure (suspension?) all is calm and peaceful in the world.

If you want a more accurate picture of the REAL me, I suggest you read my poem "My Cats" in the Creative section.

Merve.
just becuse you like cats in your bed does not make any difference to what I have written.

jaylew
I've been the subject of a long campaign of hounding by Pokermid (over a year), both here and by direct email. It's not easy to cope with such bullying after 7 years on DAs, and I've done nothing to deserve it.

You'll see that I'm a changed person when he's off my back.
Once you're off DAs you're off them. Your interest in gambling will be exactly the same as it was before DAs. Been there, got the T-shirt.

There's nothing wrong with gambling (or tipping) per se. It's only a problem if you're not in control. And if you're gambling and on DAs, GET OFF THEM NOW, don't blame me!