Wise words and laughter

HI I have not been on the forum for a little while. And have been in a dark place in my head. however we all have shadows on our path, and for me the sunshine is out again!

A dear friend , someone we all know ,came looking for me the other day, Tot. And left a message for me. It was a true act of kindness and . And made me smile. We want to share the kindness and smile with you too.
So setting up this post for wise words and laughter, so hopefully we can all have a giggle at what we find to post for each other. I found this , this morning …and thought today, that is exactly how I feel most days :rofl: :rofl:

Esme

1 Like

Hi @ Esme
Glad to hear from you. I was thinking about you , I meant to message but lost in busy schedule.
Good thing the sun is shining again. Try to be positive my dear and rise again.
Take care
Tinku.

Sent to me the other day and made me laugh
Tot

1 Like

that is so typical hahaha
Esme

Here’s one of my tom cat Bob…but according to him

his name is …Bond …James bond
Esme

3 Likes

Thank you , Tinku
Glad to be back
esme

A sophisticated cat like him is definitely a worthy 007 title.
Don’t tell him I said so but he’s gorgeous!

some days … it’s a bad…

2021-11-06 (2)
hair day

1 Like

To all lefties amongst us

1 Like

This made me laugh this morning.

My boy looked at the calendar this morning and asked why there is Christmas substitute day on 27th Dec ember ? I said as it’s the 25th is on a Saturday. Then the next question . Is that mean we get double presents this year one on 25th and one on 27th ? :roll_eyes: :rofl:

1 Like

Hahaha …he wishes !!
Esme

A sign of the times Vaccine Santa!

1 Like

Some photos are just made for a bit of fun!

2 Likes

Hahaha love it
Esme

fridge

2021-11-13 (2)

christmas is coming!! Sorry, if too early for you, I’m getting rather excited!

1 Like

Yep it is, Iam already sorting my elf on the shelf activities out ! 24 new ones eeek.

p cartoon

So this today made me laugh…
Esme

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl:
Tot

BATMAN CAPE