Yopd online meet up

:pensive:
So sorry I missed this.
I was away without internet access.
Is there no way you could set up an app that I can download onto my phone?

I need to check this forum more regularly. I totally missed this message about the meet up, I was looking forward to meeting you all and getting to know people with YOPD.
100% I won’t miss the next one!

Can you be alerted by messages to this forum?

Unfortunately I am away on Thursday and so cannot host this meeting this month. Hope to be able to run it on the first Thursday of June. Will post another message here closer to the time.

Any news about meeting? :slightly_smiling_face:

id be interested in this too ,was DX at 49 and am 55 and live in kenilworth nr B/ham,just to share experiences and coping strategies ect

Hello @AnaElsa @Martina @Geraint1978 @simon2003 the June meeting didn’t happen for various reasons. Let’s try to get this back on track with a meeting in July. Thursday 6 July 8pm UK time. Send me a private message for the link. Hope to see you and other YOPD people there. :blush:

Hello @AnaElsa @Martina @Geraint1978 @simon2003 the July Zoom is happening tomorrow Thu 6 July 8pm, get in touch via private message for the web link for the meeting, cheers

Hello! What happened yesterday? I was waiting…

Great to meet you all on Thursday, hopefully we can do it again soon.

Here is a link to explain the Red Light Therapy/ PhotoBioModulation I was talking about.

Hi all

We had a good YOPD meeting (4 people) on 6 July. We are meeting again on Thu 3 August at 8pm. Contact me for the link (which works every month).

@Geraint1978 thanks for joining the meeting and thanks for the link to the video. I have since made my own red light therapy hat. :laughing: Too early to report results yet.

@Martina really sorry we missed you. See my private message to you.

1 Like

@Pcyc Is the zoom chat still on for tonight? I am keen to see your red light hat. :blush:

Yes @Geraint1978 the meeting is on, see you at 8, will bring my hat and you can give me marks out of 10!

Hello everybody, meeting is tomorow? :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Martina and all. Yes meeting is tonight (Thu 7 Sep) at 8pm. Link as I sent you previously. See you all there?

1 Like

I’ll be there. :+1:

1 Like

@Pcyc Is there a meet up this Thursday? I’m recently diagnosed YOPD and would love to meet you all.

Sandra.

Yes @Shredder and I have just sent you the link by private message.

See you all tomorrow Thu 5 Oct 8pm.

Cheers

1 Like

Hi when is the next meeting please …? I was diagnosed at 47 now 57 … had DBS. 12 months ago .
Mixed feelings!

Hi @Bonnie12 welcome. We meet on the first Thursday of the month at 8pm.
I have sent you the link by private message.
Cheers

Hi, @Pcyc could I be sent the link as well please.