Yopd online meet up

Hello! Tomorrow (Thu 4 July) is the first Thursday of the month so it’s time for the YOPD Zoom call at 8pm. PM me if you don’t have the link. Hope to see you there!

Hello! Any meeting in August? :slightly_smiling_face:

I have just joined the forum and would be interested in a link too please

Hi, I am new to the forum and I would like a link as well please

Hi
I’m a newly diagnosed as well. Was diagnosed 6 weeks ago. Started off in denial, then went psychotic with the medication now just feel worthless and have a real case of wanting to give up. Was given my diagnosis and a packet of medication, no guidance, no counseling nothing!
I work frontline NHS and I am ashamed to see how PD patients are treated now I am one
I’m 47 and think that talking to other YOPD patients might help me. I’m in Shropshire

Hello

Newly diagnosed at 35 years old, would be interested to know if there is a link to online meet up.

Thank you

Hello. Im newly diagnosed and struggling. Can i join in zoom please

Hi everyone! Welcome to our new members, it’s great to have you here in the forum. We’ve noticed there are a few people looking to join the Young Onset Zoom meet-ups, as these have been set up by a member of the community, we wanted to let you know of other groups you can contact and visit for support in the meantime.

We have a range of groups across the UK that meet up regularly, and with around 365 different groups we hope you can find one near you. More information can be found on our website here: Local groups | Parkinson's UK

There is also a dedicated Facebook group organised by Spotlight YOPD who organises a zoom call for those diagnosed. More information on this can be found over on Facebook: Redirecting...

Best wishes
Freya
Parkinson’s UK Moderation Team

@beachpebble9 @davenqy @Coop @VickyM @Hughes82 welcome to the forum and thanks for your interest in the YOPD Zoom meeting.

Here is the link. It’s the same link every month. [I normally send it by private message but the forum won’t allow me to send you all private messages without waiting 10 minutes between each one :roll_eyes:].

We meet on the first Thursday of the month at 8pm UK time. Normally lasts for about 1 hour.

Next meeting Thu 5 Sept 8pm (tonight!)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/75923530274?pwd=ExmnlsrbpVyKl5jm3zWpey3axSTbZH.1

Meeting ID: 759 2353 0274
Passcode: Rnk86w

Hope to see you there!

Cheers

Paul