Anxiety

Ive had Parkinson’s for over ten years now.but lately my panic attacks have gone into melt down.even the thought of going out scares me too death.dr put me on fluexotine but its doing no good.anyone been through this and can help as I’m at the end of my tether i

Hi Foxy,
We’re sorry to hear you’re having a rough time. You will find quickly here that you are most assuredly not alone in these feelings. Have a look at this forum discussion, and here’s another. Also please consider calling our free and confidential helpline. Our advisors are wonderful and highly trained and can help in ways that might surprise you. You can reach them at 0808 800 0303. Many of our forum members can attest to their helpfulness and breadth of knowledge.
In the meantime please accept our warmest wishes and welcome,
Jason
Forum Moderator

@Foxybuns46

I have had PD for approximately 16 years, and I know exactly how you feel. I have , over the years tried Citaloopram, E-citalopram, Vortextine and now on Sertraline, Propranarol and Lorazapam! I find anxiety is worst symtpom for me, been bad today, fidgety, unable to concentrate, panicky, head feels like treacle, and on days like today, cannot go out, no motivation to do anything, sorry you feeling anxious too.