Bbbad t the bone +dysky==

Hello Wye and Banjo

Well between the two of you you got the lot, number10 was SUMMER by Bobby Goldsboro, its one of my favourite songs, my beloved and I had been seeing each other for six weeks or so and were, well very enthusiastic shall we say, this was back in 82-3  I know my way around Northumberland and asked if she would like a picnic , I knew a very secluded sheltered place deep in a maze of sand dunes at Alnmouth  its Idyllic we spent the day there,from   10am until sundown need I say more if you get the chance listen to the record on you tube, you will understand why we fell in love, apart from the age difference ,I was 31 and she was 37  , that song brings such lovely memories.

I will post more questions later,  Fed

Hello  AND ROCKS PD

I must confess I am slightly disappointed  wye that you do not wish to take up the prize offered, you can however take the alternative cash prize of 75p but this is only available if you can correctly answer  this quetion or even question, .

kwestshun  name the bloke who makes the tea for MIDSUMMER MURDERS, he is in fact the only person who has not been murdered in that part of the uk apart from a jack russel named  BEN, to date there have been 10 235 murders and 14 000 plus attempted murders in Midsummer Norton, unusual and worrying and you do not want to take bed and breakfast there  .

WILL POST MORE KWESTSHUNS LATER ALLIGATOR YOUR A LITTLE DICTATOR AGITATOR HOT POTATER

FED

Hi Fed

Am afraid I do not know the answer so I wont be winning the 75p

I have some questions

1.   from which film did 'raindrops keep falling on my head ' come from 

2.  which film was dennis hopper and peter fonder in

3.  in which film did they play a piece of classical music whilst helicopters were flying over causing a load of destruction

i believe all 3 were in the 1970's

i cannot ask any more questions my brain cannot take it!!!

await to hear

BFN

wye

big grinarrowA very good morning to you Wye, the answers are....BUTCH CASSIDY and the SUNDANCE KID,,,,,,EASY RIDER......APPOCOLYPSE NOW, would I be correct in thinking you would like a few  Q and As  on the Movies, I can do that if you wish, I will give you one or two and if you like more will follow, the only rule is that all questions must be from memory not books, I KNOW IT WILL BE TEMPTING TO GOOGLE but resist that urge as aways the following are plucked from memory.

1          My Mule dont like you laughing, he gets the idea that youre laughing at him, SO IF YOU JUST APPOLOGISE LIKE I KNOW YOURE GOING TO

2           Now I know what youre thinking Did I fire six  shots or only five WELL DO YA FEEL LUCKY PUNK??  !WELL DO YAH

3          DYING AINT MUCH OF A WAY TO MAKE A LIVING BOY

4           Stay low little Lady HELL IS COMING TO BREKFAST

5            its known as THE MISSOURI BOAT RIDE

Try those Wye  , they are from films starring my bestists aktaw

I will send more later everyone is wellcome                            

Hi Fed

These seem quite hard and as I am not going to google may not get  many.

1.  Two mules for Sister Sara?

2.  Magnum Force?

And I am afraid that is it I am beaten

Mine were obviously too easy for you Fed.

Keep them coming but easier!!!!

bfn

wye

HELLO WYE

THE ANSWERS ARE AS FOLLOWS  1 A FISTFULL OF DOLLARS 2 MAGNUM FORCE 3 THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES 4 DITTO 5 DITTO , AS YOU CAN TELL I AM A CLINT FAN IN MY VIEW ONE OF THE BEST ACTORS / DIRECTORS OF OUR TIME. HERE ARE A FEW MORE TO TAX YOUR BRAIN.

1 IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU  SCREAM

2  THEY COME AT NIGHT MOSTLY

3 FILL YOUR HAND YOU SONOFABITCH

4  ILL BE BACK

5  PUT DOWN YOUR WEAPONS OR THERE WILL BE,,,,,,,"TROUBLE"

6 INTO INFINITY AND BEYOND.

TRY THOSE I  WOULD POST MORE BUT I  AM ONLY ALLOWED 5 MINS TO POST MY POSTS

GOOD LUCK             FED

Hi Fed

I am rubbish with the computer but I can use email, so I write my post as an email if I need time, then send it to myself.

Then I copy the post and paste it into the forum box.

Works for me!

Maybe worth a try?

Love

GG

Hi Fed

I only answered 2 and only got 1 right  - rubbish

Now lets see about these new ones.

1.  I know the film but cannot remember the name of it.  I can see Sandra Bullock flying through space.

4.  The terminator

6.  Toy Story - Buzz Lightyear (I think)

And for you.

Songs from films

1.  I was born under a wondering star

2.  Sandy

Just a miscellaneous one here Who sang 'Happy Birthday Mr President to JFK

hello wye, here are the names of the films, once again I love westerns and sci fi as you will see

1 ALIEN

2  ALIENS

3 TRUE GRIT

4 TERMINATOR 1

5 ROBO COP

6  TOY STORY

Now to answer yours ??  1  PAINT YOU WAGON, 2 YOU REALLY GOT ME ON THIS ONE WYE ??????????????????????????????????? NOPE I CANT THINK OF IT

3  THIS WAS MY FAVOURITE DUET MARILYN MONROE, with whom she was having a relationship JFK a good man but just could not resist Marilyn, I wouldnt resist either, in the end she was used and discarded then murdered, the conspiracy ended with JFK  having his brains blown out, and another conspiracy began, an so on and on and on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! America is as big a danger to world peace as Russia or China and North Korea, the blue touch paper has been lit in the UKRAINE we shall see how the west reacts

sorry I do ramble on a bit I will send more quqestions or questions even but have sparky here to  do a bit of sparkying                             Take care my friend                 Fed

Hello Goldengirl

Thank you for your reply , but where is the Forum box ? I feel so thick but I need to know

Kindest Regards  Fedconfused

Hi Fed,

I just mean get the reply box up, then paste your copied email into it....the one that says" add new comment".

Are you using a computer with a mouse or an ipad?

If you let me know I'll try and do a step-by step list if you are still struggling but I am   hicker than you!

Love

GG

Hello Goldengirl

I have a Lenovo Laptop with a mouseless mouse if you get my drift, its a little 2x4 pad,  I do appreciate your help

FED

Do you tap on it with your finger to do things like an ipad or click on a little arrow?

GG

I  place the cursor on the desired target then tap the left side of the smaller pad , I have been trying what you suggested but no luck.

FED

I am so sorry Fed.

I have a computer with a mouse and an Ipad.

I've never used a laptop!

Perhaps a more technically literate person can help you.

I get a new email page up and put my own address in the send to bit.

Then I write whatever I need to as the email.

Then I press send and it appears in my inbox.

Then I open it later, press forward to and put my own email address in again.

Then you can add or change bits until it is finished.

At this point I copy it by pressing on it and moving the little blue dots until it covers what I want to copy.

Then I press on it again until "copy" shows and then I touch that.

After that I go to the forum, click away until I get the reply box up and press my finger on it until it says "paste then press on that.

I don't know if this at all helpful, but I doubt it!

Very long-winded but works as if I write in "word" I can't find the damned thing again!

Hope someone with. Laptop can help you properly!

Love

GG

Thank you Goldengirl, I much appreciate your efforts , it is impossible when we are running  different systems but thankyou millions for trying.

Kindest Regards Fedconfusedcool

Hi Fed

If you are only using a small iPad than the amount you type on it I think is amazing.   I don't get on with a laptop and have never used an iPad because I find them too small.  I have a computer a Lenovo so I may be able to help you Fed.  But I am not very technically minded but always willing to help if I can.

Also I know the Sandy clue was too easy for you!!!!!!

I thought you would know the Marilyn Monroe question I think everybody does and as you say the world is a scary place at the moment.

BFN

wyewink

Good morning   Wye

I have a LEN  OVO, Tower and  a LEN  OVO, TOPLAP, they are a sturdy well thought out machinesand I like them, he is a clever bloke Len ovo, typical chinojaponese name, the last one I bought fell   cartwheeling down the stairs and I thought that would be the end of that but no it survived only to have a pint of water thrown over it, which wrecked the electronics. I have been experimenting with the  p osting thing and I think I AM ON THE RIGHT TRACK. I will keep you posted, pun intendedcoolbig grinits sunny and WARM HERE whats it like your end.

1   Who  played the lead role in the Bourne triology

2 Who played the scietology, " SORRY"  lead role in the Mission Implausible series of scrappers

3 Who played the lead role in Last  of the Mohicans

4 Who was the skipper of the Trawler in  The Perfect Storm

5 Name at least three of the actors in Oceans 11

6   Who played the lead role in Road to Peridition ,this is one of my all time favourite films, and if you get the chance go on you tube and type in the music of Thomas Newman, look for Hauntingly Beautiful or ghosts, also you can play the full soundtrack for this excellent movie its lovelymusic Wye I guarantee you will be hooked

7  Who was the lead singer in THE WHO

8  DITTO  DITTO DITTO  in THE KINKS

9 AND  THE SMALL FACES

10 And last but by no means last, who was the unpleasant owner of the Hotel Fawlty Towers.big grin

Best of luck                    Fed

Hi Fed

I shall try these questions dont think I know many of them.  Here goes

1.  No idea

2.  Tom Cruise ?

3.  I can visualize him but the name escapes me

4.  Was that Tom Hanks?

5.  George Cloony Brad Pit  and don't know

6.  I think Tom Hanks

7.  Roger Daltry

8.  Ray Davis

9.  Was that Rod Stewart to start with?

10.  Basil Faulty

Over to you Fed

BFN

wye

I forgot to say fed that it is sunny and warm here also I live south of the Thames.

wye