Bbbad t the bone +dysky==

HELLO WYE.  1  Matt Damon 2 Tom Cruise 3  Daniel Day Lewis 4 George Clooney 5 you got that one  right 6 Tom Han ks  7 Roger Daltry 8 Ray Davies 9 Stevie Marriot 10  Basil Fawlty

you did ok Wye                  Did you track down the music.

Best Wishes Fed

Hi young Fed cool.....how are you doing? hope alls well and you are still ROCKIN hard. Just had a few days away,danced the old feet off and a couple of times i was on the floor by myself, just going for it to some great music..i am sure some of the old ducks watching thought i was a bit of a nutter but once the meds and the adrenaline kick in i just keep going....my mate and i were still on the floor long after the Horlicks brigade had gone for some zzzzzzzzzzzzz's  admitted it takes a few days to get over when we return home but worth it.........you only live once (i think)!! 

Yesterday i was supposed to have a Colonoscopy fast tracked by my GP, i had the appointment sent within 2 days!!! now that was scarymr greenand it was in the big "C" department, i had phsycd myself up for the worst...and after a thorough examination he seemed satisfied that although i do need a Colonoscopy to be on the safe side....that it didnt have to be performed there and then. I was P****** myself at the thought and that is precisely why i was there!!!eek anyway a few days reprieve and thankfully i will be knocked out (coward).

So turn up the volume matey.......kick up those heels and enjoy.....(whilst we can ay?)

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP Rockin'

luv Dolly x

Hello  Dolly

I understand your fears about the unusual photography group, why dont they take pictures of Landscapes or flowers or lambs gambolin in the fields, why oh why do these folks want to add to their alBUMS PICTURES of peoples insides, strange. But seriously you  need not fear as they are brilliant at calming  folks who are  petrified and you will be fine Dolly, I have undergone the  process 6 times and while I cant say its my  most precious memory its best to get checked out , its just a job to them Doll, be brave, I will go in the garden now as its a nice day here in Northumberland.

big grincoolYou will be fine Rock on Doll

FED

i keep trying to send you a message young Fed but it just will not send.......sorry! it says copy and reload.................not happeningeekwill try again tomorrow. nighty night

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep rockin matey

Dolly

i keep trying to send you a message young Fed but it just will not send.......sorry! it says copy and reload.................not happeningeekwill try again tomorrow. nighty night

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep rockin matey

Dolly

Hello Dolly and I hope you are well.

Is it a private message, as I forgot to remember that I had forgotten to update my e mail address I WILL DO THAT NOW.

Here are a couple of questions for you

1 In the year 2525    who

2  Are you going to SanFrancisco   who

3Young Girl             who

4 Bad moon rising                who

Bye for now                          FED

Hi young Fed...cool..hope all is good with you? no it wasn't an e-mail just a message and i have since tried today and again i lost it!!!! what a pain in the A*** sometimes isn't it?

I just wanted to say thank you for your support re the upcoming Colonoscopy this Friday, how did you go through that so many times and did they eventually find out the problem? Also you know when you are a kid you think i would like to one day be a train driver or a pilot or in my case a Hairdresser which i was fortunate to achieve? well at what point does somebody think...."you know what i think i would like to spend my life looking down peoples throats and up their B******"!!mr greenjust a thought!!!!

In answer to your quiz:- Number 1 is Zager and Evans........fab song. Number 2 is Scott Mckenzie....lots of good memorieswink number 3 is Union Gap.......which my ex boyfriend sang to me when he found out i was only 14 and i had told him i was coming up 16!!!! naughty gal. Number 4 is Creedence Cleerwater ...another brilliant song.

Thanks for that Fed.....keep em coming matey

Last night sat in the garden...a lovely mild evening surrounded by candles, joss sticks burning (very 60s) a cup of hot choc and watching the wonderful Swifts returning...life doesn't get much better than that.

Hope it has been a lovely day in Northumberland?

Warmest wishes

Diarreah Dolly big grin

Hello Dolly

As you can see I cant sleep, though beloved has just come down with pains in her hip , she has never ben the same since she had a bad fall 3 months back, I  am going to try again, try not to worry I  know you  will be fine and they are very good at it having done it millions of times

Night Night Dolly

Hi Dolly

Sorry to hear about the Colonoscopy on Friday.  I had one done at the beginning of last year also an Endoscopy at the same visit one up and one down.  I was worried but it went OK.   They sedate you so you dont feel any pain.

The weather has been lovely, nice to get in the garden sometimes.

All the best for Friday, just lay back and think of all the memories we have been coming up with lately  (Actually you lay on your side).

From one rock chick to another

wye 123

Hi Wye 123.......Thankyou for your support i appreciate that.........you are one brave lady having both ends on the same day!!!!!!!!!!! i hope they changed the tube first lolmr green​ 

I have had an Endoscopy back in the 90s and that was ok just showed Gastritis which i still get periodically....but up the B** this will be a first. I will do what you say and try and think of all the things we have chatted about and our memories of the fab 60s. 

How are things with you Wye? hope you been enjoying the lovely weather, it does make you feel good when it is warm and bright doesn't it?  Look forward to sharing some more funny, moving or naughty memories from our favourite era. Meanwhile keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep rockin ladybig grin

Dear young Fed...you must be kanckered or even knackered (sorry)!eek hope Mrs Fed is feeling better today. Mr Dolly fell off our garage roof a few years ago, i was perming a ladys hair at the time and he decided to go up and clean all the seagull poo off the roof but it had been raining and on the way down the ladder slipped!!! we just heard this blood curdling scream and i ran into the garden to see him on the ground with this lady more concerned about her perm!eye rolli thought now shall i phone for an ambulance or do i check Mr Dollys insurance papers first!!! (only kidding)ideaThankfully the ambulance men checked him out and apart from bruising he was fine......and so was my ladys perm eye roll

Take care matey and maybe an early night ay? 

Dolly

Hi Dolly and Fed

Some really easy questions about films and other things.

1.  Who played Robin in 'Robin Prince of Thieves'

2.  Who played Robin and who played Maid Marion in an earlier film called Robin & Marion (I think)  

3.  Who sang 'Have I the right to love you'?  This group were unusual for one reason?  Which was????

4.  Who sang Jumping Jack Flash??

5.  Who sang Honky Tonk Woman?  (one of my favourite records reminds me of a holiday in Cornwall!!)

I know you will both know the answers to the above really easy questions. 

From one pwp to two others.

With love

wye123

x

Hi  wye

1 Kevin Costner, my wife lusts after him, I do not know why when shes got me

2  ????????????????????????? nope I would have to google and thats cheating so thats a pass.

3  The Honeycombs

4   The Rolling Stones

5   The Rolling Stones

big grinHowdIdo wye                                    FED

Hi Wye.........I remember the 1976 film Marian and Robin and it was Sean Connery (who Mr Dolly thinks he looks like) though nowadays more  Brucie (nice to see ya)! and the lovely Audrey Hepburn (who i don't look anything like)!!!!!!!!!!eye roll

Hi young Fed.......i guess you must have some resemblance to Kevin...maybe through squinted eyes? cool

jolly Dolly x

Hi Fed

You did very well,  but I thought they would be too easy for you.  The answer to No. 2 is Shaun Connery and Audrey Hepburn.

I think Kevin Costner is lovely also I loved him in The Bodyguard so your wife has very good taste.  Hope all is well with you.  Funny weather here this afternoon and early evening really rained heavily and had thunder and lightening right overhead.

How about another quizz from you Fed.

wye

Hi dolly

yes you were right Sean Connery and Audrey Hepburn.  I loved that film.  Good luck for tomorrow.

wyesmile

OK Ladies 

I will do three catogories each will have  five questions

Films

1    who played the lead role in the first Alien movie and if posssible the names of the rest of the cast

2   Name the two leading actors in THE UNTOUCHABLES,  well three leading actors sorry

3Who was the lead in Saving Private Ryan  and the real name of the actor who played Ryan

n     4 Name the movie that made the most money ever at the box office

5 Name the two lead  actors in The Bridges  of   Madison County

MUSIC

1      Wont Get Fooled again, by which   sixties band 

2     All or nothing,   by   ditto

3       Vienna    ditto   but eighties

4        Babys in Black    ditto            sixties    

5         Pictures of Matchstick    Men   sixties

Sorry I will have to   leave it for now if you try these and I will do more later FED     

Hi Fed

Hope you are OK.

My answers are:

1.  Sigourney Weaver - John Hurt (cannot remembr any others).

2.  Kevin Costner - Not sure about the rest.

3.  Dont know.

4.  Gone with the Wind.

5.  Clint Eastwood and Meryl Streep

Music

1.  Dont know

2.  Dont know

3.  Midge Ure and his band!

4.  Dont know

5.  I can sing the song but dont know the singer.

Maybe Dolly will know the rest if not all of them.

byebye

wye

GOOD EVENING YOUNG FED AND WYE.......thankyou for your good wishes for today Wye, the nurse talked me out of having sedation and i was in agony, i can and have put up with a lot of pain over the years but this was HELL, the nurses and the colonoscopist were so kind and she tried for 50 minutes in various positions to get the tube around the 3rd curve in the colon, but since having a Hysterectomy in1997 adesions have formed and caused looping and so there was no way she could get right to the end. She said 51% of women have bowel problems like this after a Hysterectomy. Do you know what i could hear myself wail like a wounded animal, they were very kind to me bless them but she said i should have been given sedation and the nurse was wrong to persuade me otherwise. She took biopsies also and is writing to the consultant to see where we go from here. Now im just full of gas and as she inserted peppermint oil to help relax the muscles she reckons when i F*** it will smell like polos! (nice)

Anyway to the job in hand:- The lesd actor in Private Ryan was Tom Hanks with Matt Damon as Ryan (great film)

1. is the WHO

2. The Small faces (loved stevie marriot)

4. The Beatles for sale album 1964

and the song you have been singing Wye Pics of Matchstick men was by the fab Status quo. Midge Ures band was Ultravox

Love these quizzes and that era....thanks both....it has made me feel much better.

Hope you are both good today and enjoy the Bank Holiday

Need the loo.......again.....sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry

luv Dolly xx

Hello  Dolly and Wye

First of all I am sorry you had to endure such pain when it was  not necessary a  few years ago I had to have 5 such examinations the firt 3 they put me out, no 4 was conducted by a different team who decided they would save £1.35p and did not bother putting me under, NUMBER 5 THEY DID, the pain was not good,  so you have my sympathy, however I was told that patients with advanced PD   are advised not to have a General Anaesthetic, as it could worsen the symptoms and there may be a element of truth in that as I went downhill fast after those exams so appologies to any I may have offended. at least its done now, you will be fine Dol. As for the short  quiz wye Dolly got them right, I will send more but I am having a war with  PD  and Deppression at the moment and it is giving me a kicking, you will all know what I mean.

BEST WISHES TO ALL           fedsad face

Hi Dolly and Fed

Sorry about no sedation Dolly  I think I would have been screaming like a banshee if that had been me I am not very brave.

I have got a dodgy eye I have been referred to a hospital I think its macular degeneration.  Anything to do with eyes I hate and I think the treatment is injections so I am not looking forward to that much.    

I hope you win the war Fed.!!

luv wye