Dla to pip

Has pduk any comments on this !

I would go to citizens advice and show them this.
As they will write a letter of complaint.

Babs x
So terrible being treated like that.

My Parkinsonā€™s support worker will be on there case when she gets back of leave. The 26 th of this month so will keep you all posted .Iā€™ve never had a face to face in 11yrs I can understand them wanting to put a face to there records, but so angry them not doing home visit and there reply

Well Iā€™m really stewing over this and decided that Iā€™m going to phone DWP and for a explanation as Iā€™d most probably full over when I freeze trying to get to there office so I will say if you can supply wheel chair when I step out of car then I be willing to go. Let you know tomorrow

Go for it Gus, give it to them both barrels. Donā€™t speak to the call handler though,demand to speak directly to the decision maker.

I think an email to your MP would be a useful thing to do aswell

I was thinking about leaving it to when my pd support worker gets back and let her phone them as she has more experience sheā€™s back on 26th but just feel I canā€™t wait, but think I should as I could make things worse. After pip sorted Iā€™m going to make my wife fulltime carrer as Iā€™m not getting any better been falling over a lot got to have key hole surgery as cartrlidge crumbling were Iā€™ve gone down on it ,used to be plums Iā€™m knees all the time not praying cause donā€™t think that would have worked all what Iā€™m going through. See later think I will wait makes me feel ill

I can totally understand why you would want to wait for your support worker.

These people or robots more to the point need bringing to account and made to realise they are dealing with peoples lifes and they are not just a national insurance. Itā€™s the same with many things though, customer service is non existent in modern britain. Canā€™t tell you how much this sort of thing p****s me off.

Cheers for your support wildrover.it just amazes me how they can make these dicisions for me.It was attos as she spoke in French and felt like she was reading what too say and you couldnā€™t have conversation at all

Yup they are robots and everything is scripted for them, in all fairness they are probably decent people but they are governed by the system and wonā€™t be allowed to apply any common sense. We are all doomed!!!

You can just imagine the interview processā€¦

Can you read - tick
Do you hate people - tick
Do you have thicker skin than a Rhino - tick

When can you start

Hi @gus,

Iā€™m sorry to hear about your recent experience with your pip assessors.

The assessors can visit peopleā€™s houses to conduct the assessment so your situation could be a case of mis-communication. However, we do hear of this from time-to-time which is why we raise these issues with the assessment company.

Can you private message me your date of birth, name, address and NI number so that I can pass this information onto our campaign and policy department so they can follow this up for you?

Best wishes,
Reah

Many thanks. I have just sent details

1 Like

I just donā€™t think they even read my medical evidence, well I did send a lot tho,but if I was that good on my feet and pd miracle gone away I donā€™t think I would let someone drill my scull and put two wires down in the centre of it and swallow 46 tablets a day

Hi @gus,

Thanks for sending your details. I have replied to your private message.

Best wishes,
Reah

Well pduk are on the case keep you all informed. Thanks pduk atos raises there ugly heads again donā€™t even reckon they read medical files

Well big thank you to Reah pduk and big thank you to Laura Cochran for taking on my case to get a home visitā€¦This is a statement from DWP, They noted the person you spoke to followed the procedure set out,as you are able to attend hospital appointments. However they recognised they did need to be flexible in their approach. This is something pduk will raise with the assessment companies again as their approach should not be so black and white. I would say if anyone one as any queries or help to get in touch with pduk.Big thank you I can stop stressing now.thanks Laura

1 Like

Great result Gus, really pleased for you. Hopefully the robot at Atos has had an interview with no coffee!!
Itā€™s not rocket science to apply a little common sense.

Thanks for your support, when I get the hospital to come to my house let you know. :blush:

2 Likes

Hi gus,

Youā€™re welcome, Iā€™m so happy Laura was able to sort this out for you. :blush:

All the best,
Reah

Well pip tomorrow just out of the blue lady from pip phoned and said still ok for tomorrow, she sounded nice but didnā€™t stay on phone I just said yes and my wife will direct you if trouble finding house. Or else that would have been able to plan route and hold conversation, Iā€™m one step ahead lol

Hope it goes well GUS knock em out!

sheffy xx