Get help using the forum

Ask your questions here about using the new forum

Hi, I am new to the forumand I haven’t got a clue what all these symbols mean or how to post notices etc.
Is there an idiot guide to the symbols and how to send what one has written? Thank you.

Hi Ziggy,

Welcome to the new forum.

Can you let me know exactly what it is that you're struggling with on the forum? With regard to creating a new thread, all you new need to do is click on the 'New Topic' tab of the right hand side of the forum homepage.

Alternatively, you can post in any pre-existing threads by selecting 'Categories' on the forum home page.

Do let me know how you get on and I look forward to your response.

Many thanks,
Reah

Hi I dont have a clue on here. Where do I read the latest posts from my familiar friends as cant find thems

Hi babeswood, you are not on your own. I don't have a clue either!!

Hi babswood,

You should be able to view any threads on the forum home page - I have attached an image for your attention. If you click on the 'search' icon on the top right hand corner of your screen where your profile picture is, you should be able search for any thread topics, posts or users there too.

I hope this helps, if not, please do not hesitate to get back in touch with me.

Many thanks,
Reah

Hi Shefinn,

I hope you're well.

Please let me know exactly what it is that you're finding difficult and I will be happy to help you.

Many thanks,
Reah

Hi Reah- thanks for the interest, but I'm so used to using the old forum it's hard getting used to this new one. some of the posts I click on for some reason I get old postings come up from ages ago. I'm partly getting used to it but still it's confusing.

Sheila

Still unable to use forum
Screen goes dim then have to press J to get it back

Hi Jonty1,

I have sent you an email so please respond as soon as you can.

Many thanks,
Reah