What age is everyone?

Hi I'm 48 dx 10 months, on Azilect and on 2 x 62.5mg Sinemet tabs a day (was on 3)symptoms come & go at will but manageable. Still coming to terms with these on-going changes, who knows what the future brings:confused::rolling_eyes:

Diane
Hi all,

I am very, very old - nearly 63 :cry: Was diagnosed 10 years ago. On Ropinerole, Sinimet and Madopar (very low doses of the last two) Manage to lead a more or less normal life and still able to give my daughters a run for their money on Wi Dance at Christmas!!
Janey
:grin::grin::grin:
Forgot the smiley face
Hello everyone I was 51 when dx in March last year.Now 52. Don't think the symptoms had been around for much more than year before dx. Now bit stiffer,slower and quieter than before (either that or o/h is going deaf:laughing:).No medication as yet. Work part time and am in 2nd year of a degree at university.
Just take one day at a time.
sounds just like me!!!!
Dx in march, work (full time though) in the final year of my degree !!!.

what degree are you doing ? mine s in 'children with special educational needs

Caroline
Hello Caroline must be the line of work we are in. Mines Early Childcare and education. Should be doing an assignment right now got to be in a week on Tuesday ....no stress.

Take care
Carole
what job do you do Skye?

I head up the inclusion team for my local authority early years education dep't.

Caroline
Hi. I'm 39. I just had to get it in because i won't be 39 much longer!! :grin:
Hi everyone, I reached the grand ol' age of 60 last week. I was dx when I was 57, Dec 2009. I used to be a full time lecturer in a College of FE,but left to take up teaching English to Polish migrant workers; a job I really loved but was Govt funded so it finished. My last f/t job was working for DWP. Enough said!! Now I work from home in a local govt role.
dx at 35
Hi Caroline

I manage a nursery for 2.5 to 5 year olds.

Carole
Hi Jo72 Happy Birthday when it comes.:grin:
I was just wondering. Who is our oldest forum member and how old is he/she? We don't seem to have had anyone in their 70s on this thread yet.
Born May 1949
Dx 2007
RIP date to follow!:laughing:
Have to admit to being 66. Dx 1 year ago since when seem to have aged 10 years!
Hi, i'm 70 years young, and was dx last June with early onset PD.
After reading the many posts, i realise that i am very lucky, as my symptoms are still slight, and my meds low dosage.
Hi there

I've realised that in my intro I didn't mention my age. I'm 42.

Luis
Hi,
I just found out last week. Boy what a shock. I'm 66 years old and recovering from a Stem Cell Transplant. I was on top of the world as the long battle of recovering from the transplant was all most over. Life is funny, I guess you have to grin and bear it. I'm really happy to find this web site.
Best wishes to everyone
Mike
Hi, I am 59 (60 later this year). I was dx at 56 having had symptoms for about 2 years.
Hi! I'm 63 & was dx about 2 years ago.